Automatic trading/Expert advisor

Can anyone tell me what is the best expert advisor to use for Automated trading?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.

Recommendations and Advertising

Please do not ask for recommendations e.g. "Please recommend to me a profitable EA" or "Which is the best signal?"

Advertising is not allowed on the forum and any "recommendations" would invariably be advertising.

However, you can go to the Market or Signals section and read the reviews there.

Brian Valdez:
Can anyone tell me what is the best expert advisor to use for Automated trading?
Can Ready

There is no best EA for robot trading but to find one that will work for you will take a lot of work.

You have to know what kind of trader you are and what kind of system you use: short term, long term, the kinds of indicators you like to use, the timeframe or price action system, etc.

You should NOT spend money in the beginning. There are a lot of free EAs and systems that you can learn from.

You should also start with a DEMO account otherwise as a new trader you will quickly blow out your account.

It takes time to learn how to trade profitable.

Check out YouTube videos but don't believe most of what you see.  Experiment for yourself.

Reason: