close above or below 2 MA lines

Hello, I am looking for an EA or robot. I want to trade at the end of a timeframe (sometimes 2 minutes before).

I like to change manually if I want to go long, when closes above the 2 MA lines, or short, when closes below.

I want to adjust tradingsize and if possible SL and TP....

Can anyone tell me if there is already a solution, or something what looks like it, for what I am looking for..

There are many existing options for moving average cross EAs both in Code Share and Market beginning at free and going up in price.

There are also different kinds of moving averages, I use Laguerre moving averages for example.

There are many MA cross EAs with various types of filters.

Search on this site and also take a look at videos on YouTube to get a wide view of this strategy.  It looks easier than it is and don't believe the hype in some YouTube videos.

Do spend a lot of money because this kind of program is available and it is more important that you use it on a Demo to find out what kind of trader you are and what kind of strategy will work for you.

Good luck.

Michael Maggi:

There are many existing options for moving average cross EAs both in Code Share and Market beginning at free and going up in price.

There are also different kinds of moving averages, I use Laguerre moving averages for example.

There are many MA cross EAs with various types of filters.

Search on this site and also take a look at videos on YouTube to get a wide view of this strategy.  It looks easier than it is and don't believe the hype in some YouTube videos.

Do spend a lot of money because this kind of program is available and it is more important that you use it on a Demo to find out what kind of trader you are and what kind of strategy will work for you.

Good luck.

Thanks for you reaction. I am using the SMA and ony change open and close...I already have a system that works but I like to automate my system..

Can you show me where I can find the EA on this site...I have been looking but I cannot find them...

Alain Verleyen:

Thanks for your reaction Alain....The problem is more that I don't know how to look I think......I hear from more people that thare are many solutions for what I am looking for.......But I cannot find them while I think it's very simple what I look... :-)
Reason: