Multiple text lines

Comments that do not relate to the "Drawing lines - Max and min -", have been moved into this topic.

Hi Vladimir,

You obviously know your "stuff". Perhaps you can answer a question for me.

I use the TEXT feature on MT4 for marking my charts all the time. How can I get more then

one line of notes up at a time. The concept is simple but the coding may be a real bear!

I have found stickie note type product that allows for that but acts like TEXT LABEL. The problem there

is I cannot lock it to a point on my chart. If I scroll my chart left - right or up -down my notes 

go with it...not a good thing.

Thanks in advance for any insights you might be able to offer

Shawn

Productivity - USA - Fundamental Analysis - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - Fundamental Analysis - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output...

ForexShawn: I have found stickie note type product that allows for that but acts like TEXT LABEL. The problem there is I cannot lock it to a point on my chart. If I scroll my chart left - right or up -down my notes  go with it...
There is no such thing as a "TEXT LABEL." There are text objects and label objects. Use the correct one. create anchored labels - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
Reason: