Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Publish your application in Cobe Base. Millions of traders will see it!
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.02.18 21:47 
Comments that do not relate to the "Open Buy Code issue.", have been moved into this topic.
Reco Daley
Reco Daley 2016.02.18 18:24  
Hi Alain Verleyen do you actually help persons in this community ? if so i would also need a little help. also entirely new to coding however i managed to put together a working EA. however it started to give an unusual problem. its instantaneous open the same order multiple times. could this be punctuation ?
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2016.02.18 21:49  
Reco Daley:
Hi Alain Verleyen do you actually help persons in this community ? if so i would also need a little help. also entirely new to coding however i managed to put together a working EA. however it started to give an unusual problem. its instantaneous open the same order multiple times. could this be punctuation ?
Nobody can't guess what is your problem without the code.
Kondalarao Marneni
Kondalarao Marneni 2016.02.19 15:07  
Reco Daley:

you means at signal generation on your ea it is opening more then one orders at a time means use the below method 

int ticket;

if(OrdersTotal()==0  && ---aditional conditions if any---)

{

ticket = OrderSend (Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lot,Bid,Slippage,SL,TP,NULL,0,0);

return;

}

Even those if opening more then one trades erase return . Best of luck.  

OrdersTotal variable calculate you account orders.

if it is not a solution to your case means tell us a detailed explanation about your issue. 

/
To add comments, please log in or register