MQL5 community login to activate product fails!

Hey everybody.

Today I purchased a product and I followed all the instructions.

To activate your product, you need to login in the "Tools" section

of MT5. But when doing so, nothing happens?

Any ideas how to solve this? I still haven't been able to activate my product!

Cheers!

I do not know what the problem is ... but you can read this small instruction about:

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market_buy

How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In...

And this is small thread with replies:

Product Activation Question 

===========

To run/install the product on the other computer:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

download EA from Market to more than 1 MT5 terminal

Alexey Petrov, 2012.12.05 09:19

IV.8: For each Buyer, a secure version of the Product is automatically created, which allows using it only on the equipment (computer hardware and operating system), from which a purchase request was sent.

IV.11: After purchasing the Product, the Buyer can have two free-of-charge Activations of it on a different hardware

As per the Rules:

To activate the product on another computer (if it differs from the one you used for purchasing the product), go to Toolbox-> Market -> Pruchased -> click Install agains the product (your MQL5.community account must be specified in the terminal settings.

And the last one (hope it helps):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

Reason: