download EA from Market to more than 1 MT5 terminal

Hi

I purchased an EA from the market. I tried it on the MQL5 terminal, works fine

Now I downloaded it to the broker MT5 temrinal; it;s here but it seems it is not working.. Maybe it can only be used on 1 terminal? please advise.. thanks

As per the Rules:

IV.8: For each Buyer, a secure version of the Product is automatically created, which allows using it only on the equipment (computer hardware and operating system), from which a purchase request was sent.

IV.11: After purchasing the Product, the Buyer can have two free-of-charge Activations of it on a different hardware.

Btw. please check the logs of the terminal. What is written there when you try to run the product in the other terminal?

To activate the product on another computer (if it differs from the one you used for purchasing the product), go to Toolbox-> Market -> Pruchased -> click Install agains the product (your MQL5.community account must be specified in the terminal settings.

Alexx:

As per the Rules:

Btw. please check the logs of the terminal. What is written there when you try to run the product in the other terminal?

To activate the product on another computer (if it differs from the one you used for purchasing the product), go to Toolbox-> Market -> Pruchased -> click Install agains the product (your MQL5.community account must be specified in the terminal settings.

1- Thanks but its the same hardware  / same OS. The log says that the EA is operating, but the balance/equity line appears flat nevertheless...

2- Can it be if the broker server is ECN or STP?

3- If I upload the ea on a VPN, it will count as one of the 2 free of charge activations, correct? 

Thanks 

philippe:

1. You try it in the strategy tester? May be you have wrong settings?

2. I don't think (no errors in the journal, right?). Can you send me a link to the product?

3. Yes

Reason: