MT4 with 2min candle time?

Hello guys & gals: -

Please is anyone aware of "add-in" or whatever that will enable the chart display graphics to display candles etc. on a 2 (two) minute timeframe?

Thank you,
Bebbspoke

Search offline charts

John Bebb:

Hello guys & gals: -

Please is anyone aware of "add-in" or whatever that will enable the chart display graphics to display candles etc. on a 2 (two) minute timeframe?

Thank you,
Bebbspoke

Period converter script - comes with new builds of mt4

Mladen Rakic:
Period converter script - comes with new builds of mt4

Thank you -2 further qusetions, please: -

!/ Does this Period Converter script genuinely function REAL time or does it rely on "Off Line" updating of prices?

2/ From which MT4 "build" code # is such relevant? - if a (Broker) MT4 was built at a specific code Issue# what implications are there concerning upgrade to a build which has the Period converter script?

Thank you.

John Bebb:

Thank you -2 further qusetions, please: -

!/ Does this Period Converter script genuinely function REAL time or does it rely on "Off Line" updating of prices?

2/ From which MT4 "build" code # is such relevant? - if a (Broker) MT4 was built at a specific code Issue# what implications are there concerning upgrade to a build which has the Period converter script?

Thank you.

Miladen - I have ascertained that the MT4 package I have is to the latest build (#1090) - so please; -
I would like an answer to my Q. #1/ above; -
and IF the answer is positive (i.e. Real time) then please,where do I find the "Period Converter script"...
...as r-click on a Time button just produces Customising tool bar window where the only "available to insert" is a horizontal line?

Thank you

Hello Peoples - my simple solution was to change to MT5 - far more sensible!

John Bebb:

Miladen - I have ascertained that the MT4 package I have is to the latest build (#1090) - so please; -
I would like an answer to my Q. #1/ above; -
and IF the answer is positive (i.e. Real time) then please,where do I find the "Period Converter script"...
...as r-click on a Time button just produces Customising tool bar window where the only "available to insert" is a horizontal line?

Thank you

That is offline chart - with all the things going with offline charts

I started building an online 2 minute chart. Feel free to improve and share.

Requirement:

1. Open a 1 Minute chart and add the 2 Minute Chart Indicator
  2. In chart properties, set bar colors to None.

Reason: