What will you do when you get a loss - page 4

gaban:
yeah, I agree with you, we should not be trading with large capital before we are able to control emotions. Emotional control is very important in trading. Trading with emotion, will only bring bad impact for our trading. if emotions have mastered ourselves, our minds are not so clear. So we will continue to experience loss and loss.

Yes, when we start small, we can confidently test whatever we want to without much fear. If emotions comes in and there is big capital at stake, then there might be trouble.

goot:
Yes, when we start small, we can confidently test whatever we want to without much fear. If emotions comes in and there is big capital at stake, then there might be trouble.

It is true and therefore it is always advisable to newbie to start trading with small amount with low risk as trading with small amount gives us confidence to trade and if we got loss then also we don't have much disappointment

Of course I can not reverse my loss. I will try to recover it in next trading efforts. My next trading will be more careful and planned so that i can use my money in a manner where it not hit loss again but get something back for me as profit.

It's depend on how much our loses..

If I lost just some dollar, I will trade again and learn more hardly..

If I lost huge thousand dollar, I will never trade again in my live.

Firstly, if a trader loses while trading, he should analyze mistakes in order to avoid them in the future. It is better to refrain trading for some time. Secondly, traders should be able to control emotions and use money management. It is the very time to widen knowledge, improve skills and also improve the trading strategy.

Yes, loss is a part of forex trading, we can not eliminate the loss, but we can only minimize loss. to minimize loss then we should be able to have a good risk management. With RM is good then we can minimize loss.

When I face loss in forex then I try to sum up my trade again and try to avoide my previous mistakes in my next trade and get better strategy and planning and go to trade.

Having the awareness that loss is inevitable in forex help me in not giving up. So when i experience loss in my trade i have go back and review the steps i took and try to analyze were the mistake is coming from then make sure it does not occur in subsequent trades.

loss is a bad thing for me. if we get a loss then I usually do an evaluation of trading. the evaluation of trading then we could try to trade better. For that the trader needs to evaluate trading. so that maximum results can we get

when I will stop trading loss for a moment so that I can evaluate trades so we can know our mistakes. so we were able to trade better and always improve trading skills so that the loss can be minimized by good

Reason: