how to prevent forex loses? - page 2

Loss is a part of forex trading. We can not eliminate the loss, but we can only minimize loss. In order to minimize loss, we need to understand the risks of forex. With good risk management, then we can minimize loss. Discipline of the rule of trading is also very necessary.

gaban:
Loss is a part of forex trading. We can not eliminate the loss, but we can only minimize loss. In order to minimize loss, we need to understand the risks of forex. With good risk management, then we can minimize loss. Discipline of the rule of trading is also very necessary.

Very true forex trading is very risky and therefore loss is an integral part of forex so it is very important to have forex trading with great alert and updated.

uncle gober:
I want to share about 5 strategy to save our moiney in forex business oe minimalize the loss. That's because even though they can't guarantee success ― nothing ever can, otherwise everybody would be successful ― they can save you a lot of money. Experience shows that many beginning forex traders bleed money mainly because they fail to follow the next five principles: Money Management Always use a stop loss Be realistic Interact with other traders Keep your emotions under control

Very fine points here, just that it could be difficult to follow all!

I think another thing that can be of help is to avoid emotional trading...Here is what I mean;

To increase your chances of making profit in the forex trading market, you will need to master your mind. Avoid getting caught up in the game of emotional trading. This kind of trading may seem easier to do and offer more excitement, but it may cause huge loses.

You can read more here at: How to Trade Forex: 5 Ways To Avoid Losing And Make Profit in Forex, for more ways to avoid lose.

To prevent losses proper knowledge and a good and honest broker is high important.

we can't prevent lose . we can lose but we need win in total result . i see some trade use ratio 1:2 risk: reward. they can win and lose but i will earn money with market.

part of a forex loss that we can not lose. we can only minimize loss by doing good risk management. By always using the SL when the loss occurred, the trading will be able to have minimal well. That way we will be able to trade with comfortable

yes, a larger loss can be prevented by having a good risk management. In forex trading, we need to have a good risk management. So that the greater risk can be minimalized. With the use of SL then we can prevent even greater risk

Well spoken gaban...I think another thing that can help is using leverage wisely. If wrongly used, it can lead to very huge losses. You can control the amount of leverage by basing position size on what is left in your forex account.

Read more here at: How to Trade Forex: 5 Ways To Avoid Losing And Make Profit in Forex, on how to avoid lose.

of course, it is also necessary to remember forex risk is very high and therefore we need to be wise in choosing leverage. leverage can help us or can backfire for us depends on how we utilize leverage well

Reason: