how to prevent forex loses?

You always analyze the market carefully before investing it. Need clear idea about Forex trading and spend more time to learn how to trade. Always maintain rules and regulations of Forex trade.

www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

In forex market, profit and loss are two different but true factors. Yes, before invest money analysis about the market and make carefully plan it’s very important. of course, you are right “Need clear idea about Forex trading and spend more time to learn how to trade. Always maintain rules and regulations of Forex trade”. Stop-loss order to protect your loss, you will not be able to prevent any damage.

Learn more and more. Always follow market trends. Use demo account to trade without any risk.

Yes , I am agree with Paul reply. Profit and loss both are the part of forex market same when you take more risk definitely you will hoping profit or more money so here risk is play important role to make your dream true. according to me, we can't prevent forex loses but reduces loss.

Paul75:
In forex market, profit and loss are two different but true factors. Yes, before invest money analysis about the market and make carefully plan it’s very important. of course, you are right “Need clear idea about Forex trading and spend more time to learn how to trade. Always maintain rules and regulations of Forex trade”. Stop-loss order to protect your loss, you will not be able to prevent any dama

Yes it very important, this is why we have chats or market watch on platform, and even news page to keep us updated on whatever we do before trading. So before we open a position we should use all these things well. But can be much easier getting a broker with a very fine platform that has all the features you need, this why rely on Profiforex platform, fast execution and efficient.

As we know forex is very risky. therefore we need to have very much alert and must have deep analyses in addition we require to able to manage our risk of loss. it is very important to have this. as we need to minimize our risk of loss.

Some easy tips to avoid forex losses..

* Being well-prepared

* Having the patience and discipline to study and research

* Applying sound money management techniques

* Approaching trading activity as a business

More tips to preventing Loss:

1. Sow your Coat according to your size ( You can't use $100 to grab a profit of $500 per month. You must be realistic with your profits goals)

2. Stay away from brokers that have too many charges and too much slippage. If I were you I would go near the Biggest brokers that claim to be regulated.

3. Avoid too long trades. You can scalp if you have not enough capital to contain a long open position.

FX-sherrif:
More tips to preventing Loss:1. Sow your Coat according to your size ( You can't use $100 to grab a profit of $500 per month. You must be realistic with your profits goals)2. Stay away from brokers that have too many charges and too much slippage. If I were you I would go near the Biggest brokers that claim to be regulated.3. Avoid too long trades. You can scalp if you have not enough capital to contain a long open position.

I appreciate you tips, especially the first one. We shouldn't expect to make big amount when we invest so little, but doesn't mean we should not invest little, just don't over react when the profit comes!

To prevent from forex losses it s very important that we must have god knowledge about forex, strategies and market move. only then we can trade well.

FX-sherrif:
More tips to preventing Loss: 1. Sow your Coat according to your size ( You can't use $100 to grab a profit of $500 per month. You must be realistic with your profits goals) 2. Stay away from brokers that have too many charges and too much slippage. If I were you I would go near the Biggest brokers that claim to be regulated. 3. Avoid too long trades. You can scalp if you have not enough capital to contain a long open position.

You are very right our goals should be on reality base , It seems very greedy some how foolish to get $500 from low amount of capital . If we understand this thing we can avoid loss because it will save from risky trading.

Reason: