3 Little Pigs trading strategy - page 3

Thanks and yes, you are right, I have decided to move my efforts here My 3 Little Pigs Trading Journal - In the hope of a little more interest. Thanks for the heads up.

Hello findingmyfeet,

After reading your posts I have decided to download and try the free version of the system on my own.

My first impression is that the free 3LP system looks better than most of the systems I’ve ever bought. I read the manual and it is easy to understand yet technically sound. I must admit that I am a newbie trader (about 1yr. of experience) and I am still looking for my trading style.

I will definitely start testing this system on my demo account.

By the way I found your other post about the indicator from the same website and it is also a very good free product.

Blaiserboy:
I had a look, thanks for posting... I think that to get participation you are going to have to mark up some charts every day and gradually attract a following. I have a couple blogs that I post to and participation there is non existent. So I know what you are experiencing.... The actual benefit to posting is for you, I am not so sure that others will see the value of commenting. Just my opinion. Many people in a forum such as this are looking for the holy grail, a system that pays big dollars and requires no effort whatsoever... or they want the magic indicator that shows the way to the pot of gold. They lose interest very quickly once they discover that the holy grail isn't quite perfect.

Don't know how the holy grail preforms but mine is not less than holy grail.... ForexMATA

Just found this thread, and I really like the new website and the 3LP strategy.

I will wait until the NY settles down before trialing it.

Thank you for sharing, and good luck with your trades.

Happy New Year everyone, from Australia

Sorry about the Forexapplepie footnote - I let it lapse. Anyone can take it over for free if you want (domain name that is)

Ignore it. I will remove it in a few days when I get a few minutes to myself again.

Cheers all.

Thanks for sharing...

Thank you for the informations, happy new year!

Ingot54:
Just found this thread, and I really like the new website and the 3LP strategy. I will wait until the NY settles down before trialing it. Thank you for sharing, and good luck with your trades. Happy New Year everyone, from Australia

You can join on on the new thread at Systems For Traders when you are ready Look forward to the company

Up about 9%+ this year 1% risk per trade - Here's my journal Come join me eh! Only 1 reply on the other thread to date

My 3 Little Pigs Trading Journal - Page 3

John Mill:
Learn the recent forex news, brokers news, commodities, forex, stocks and commodities market updates. Benefit via the economic calendar for trading updates.

John - Why just come here to spam - Its unbelievable - If your post is irrelevant to the thread - In the nicest possible way **** ***

I pop back in here to try and help anyone who post about the thread I started - They may need and want to hear what I say but not your nonsense.

Reason: