Why not trading on Fridays? - page 2

hi, I can't feel similarity with this option, because the main earn of my position get losses on this day . but for many other reason trading is off on Friday. If we can use it properly it will be benefited to us.

Thanks for comments.

I think we should not do trading on friday because if position will go hold then may be on monday you will have a loss or have brokerage.You should earn big profit rather than friday with 90-95% accuracy tips.

mdenamul:
In various muslim country , we can see the matter.They like to have holiday in Friday. There are many traders tell that one should not trade on fridays. It is because many traders close their positions and market might change dramatically. Another reason market may be very choppy on fridays. Both are true!!!w w w . forex - metal .com / affiliate /46662/1

Thanks for sharing this with us. now I know that this is a special & sacred day for u all. But after my analysis, I would say

use the analysis in each entry that we do.

do not forget to use stop loss.

then we need not fear the day Friday.

i'm a swing trader.

fridays are normally when i closed my trades, and if the signals are good, ( h1 hits support resistance, h4 shows exhaustion ) it's time to start new trades.

otherwise, i'll wait for monday, for clearer reading on the weekly pivot.

honestly, if we could spend some time to read the chart properly, everyday is a good day to trade. either to reverse positions or to reenter on dip/rally.

but of course, the best day of the week for me is payday - that's when my broker credited my account.

happy trading everyone...

friday is not so bad. monday is realle awful. especially i like first friday of the month ))) unemployment rate

I have found that monday mornings are fraught with danger wait till the US market comes on but fridays give some nice moves

I am agreeing with you. Friday tread is much heard. Because Friday is market close day. this day market movement very high. Friday I am not treading very wall. Only I am seeing market movement.

Reason: