Trading a Real Account

I'm trading a Real Account at IBFX. I have started on 14.04.2009 with an account balance of $300. After a week and a half I'm on $757.65. I will post results here on a weekly basis.

Follow me as I build on my account balance.

Account Summary 24.04.2009

Files:

sitestuff:
I'm trading a Real Account at IBFX. I have started on 14.04.2009 with an account balance of $300. After a week and a half I'm on $757.65. I will post results here on a weekly basis. Follow me as I build on my account balance.

Сool! Is this your first real experience ?

forexsys1:
Сool! Is this your first real experience ?

No, This is my third try to make it work. I do believe this time I will make some money, because i have a very strick business plan. the main reason why i failed in the past was greed and diccipline. i have that under control now and trade only a certain set of rules.

Will keep you posted.

All these things you cannot learn by trading demo. Trading a demo account for 2 years does not guarantee you will do ok with a regular one. You will still be far, far away. My advice is to open a mini account after learning to use the platform with a demo. Your goal should be not to lose all the money in one year. Of course we are all different, and different things work for us.

This is exactly what it sound like. It's an account that you can try to see if you like the companies services. There is no deposit required. You just need to give them your contact information. sometime a sales person will call you to try to get you to open a real account with them.

Reason: