Trading on forex

To add comments, please log in or register
soloviov81
soloviov81  

Hey there! I'm new in the forums and this is my first post. What i want from you is to give me your opinion , i would like to start trading on forex , small investment at first , and i want this trading to be done automatically for me by good traders. Is zulutrade up to this task? Has anybody used it?

Paul75
Paul75  

zulutrade is a good trading platform for automated trading. I want to suggest, yourself start trading with zulutrade.

soloviov81
soloviov81  

Thank you Paul , i will register for a Zulutrade demo account and check it out. Any other suggestions?

coleentraf
coleentraf  

sellect providers that are only from top ten and put a custom stop/loss to them - this way you get protected against unwanted dd.

Paul75
Paul75  
dominix:
Thank you Paul , i will register for a Zulutrade demo account and check it out. Any other suggestions?

You should use stop loss trading strategy and start trading with low investment, Setting profit level in pips is also a good idea.

Eli
Eli  

I advise the Auto-mode...just think how risky is each of your signals and then assign a risk factor ..then the rest goes auto!

RyanMatthews
RyanMatthews  

Auto is nice, but while you are trading in auto, it'd perhaps be a good idea to read up and get acquainted with what your account will be doing.

Eli
Eli  

you are right, I am so reading and discussing and reading again. I just don't have time to trade manually myself, afterall it does require quite a lot of time of your day) so i find the model of following winning signals and scalp of their profit, while they do the trading themselves for me. its a win-win I guess - I might not get as much as I could've in case of mt4 trading (in case that I was winning, hypothetically speaking), but I get to follow winning with a 'smaller amount' more or less a profitable mt4 trade.

RyanMatthews
RyanMatthews  

I don't disagree with you at all, Eli. I'm not actually sort of a "back-seat" trader if you will, moreso just lurking around and reading when I have spare time. So, in that instance, you're already more successful than I am!

Darsaforx
Darsaforx  

You should understand clearly how work your EA, if you don't understand it - it can bring big losses to you.

DevidJones
DevidJones  

Automated trading can be fruitful if you start with small amount of money, never start with big pips as it can be the case of loss which can spoil your future as investor.

To add comments, please log in or register