Are there any forex

Are there any forex trading sites from which we can earn money through our demo accounts. I mean to say through competitions. Some forex websites are rewarding their top profitable traders in every month to both demo and real accounts. Do you know such sites?

Haven't come across such website. I've only ever seen websites rewarding for forum participation on real accounts.

There is a list of forex brokers which are going to offer "Forex DEMO Contests & Competitions in 2012"

Source: Forex DEMO Contests & Competitions 2012

clgusa:
Are there any forex trading sites from which we can earn money through our demo accounts. I mean to say through competitions. Some forex websites are rewarding their top profitable traders in every month to both demo and real accounts. Do you know such sites?

why don't you check the sp agreements to be a signal on zulutrade...I think there is an option to send a signal from a demo account...though it is not really trustworthy from a followers point of view...imo of course.

clgusa:

I never heared any brokers will reward top profitable traders on demo account. But I know some forex demo contests. You don’t need to deposit any funds to participate this contest, as long as you get the more money through a period trading, you will get almost 1000$ reward. It is amazing. I remembered for now just one contest: King of the Hill demo account forex contest. This contest is held by Profiforex. You can find it through internet. Good luck

Online forex trading has become a common practice these days, we can easily create an account on trading platforms to start our earning process from the beginning.

If you wanna take part in demo contest to get capital for real trading, you can try to join with InstaForex and take part in several contest which held this broker. But you also can active in their forum to get bonuses for posting that you can use to trade in real trading.

DEMO Contests & Competitions is good way, I will suggest such name AccentForex, Atlas Capital FX, ActivTrades, Forex Club, eToro, FXCM Asia that’s helpful for you.

xaxaxaxaxxa i would love to actually see you guys make money out of these services - ve been there done that, and etoro, and currensee and tradency - all i did was to loose my accounts. at the end the only viable solution is zulutrade that gives you some decent type of returns.

havent come across such websites i only hope that someone provides me such type of information it would be much appreciated...

clgusa:

I know a very nice website trade1on1 and since the last few days I am playing there with other traders in the world. i think this is the one you are looking for.

It is a skill based gaming platform where you can trade forex, commodities, indices or stocks by competing traders all over the world. By trading using virtual funds, the player who gets the highest returns on their portfolio WINS.The rules of the game are simple:

Players agree upon a real amount of money that goes into a common pot.

Each player gets a virtual amount of $100,000 for trading.

When the time's up, the player with the highest return on his virtual portfolio wins the real money in the Pot.

My advice to you- make sure you start on a demo account first- practice well before you go for a challenge in real mode. Good luck

Reason: