Can I join in all Forex contest even though I only have a demo account?

Can I join in all contests which is held by a broker even though I only have a demo account?

Depends on the rules that broker applies. You should ask the broker

maple:
Can I join in all contests which is held by a broker even though I only have a demo account?

Do you like to enjoy yourself and earn in a forex contest? I have been at the website-trade1on1 since the last days and it is a very nice one. you can play forex there. In short it is a skill-based game platform, allowing youto compete against 2 or more freinds by obtaining maximum yield on your portfolio. The player who gets the highest yield won the games.

It is a different way to trade .Very innovative....you can go to the website for more info

Do you like to enjoy yourself and earn in a forex contest? I have been at the website-trade1on1 since the last days and it is a very nice one. you can play forex there. In short it is a skill-based game platform, allowing youto compete against 2 or more freinds by obtaining maximum yield on your portfolio. The player who gets the highest yield won the games.

It is a different way to trade .Very innovative....you can go to the website for more info

maple:

Hey, there are many contest managed by brokers where you don't trade your real money.

In some of them, like the Forex championship, you trade with demo accounts in order to win real trading accounts

Best suggestion

No i think you first need to open your personal account if you find and learn all the procedure and techniques by using this demo account. But if you feel there is some deficiency you should try to some more time in learning accurately than you will handle the original account without problem.

maple:

Of course. Most of the contests are based on demo accounts.

Check on the rules and regulation. Some brokers are allow you to do that.

Depends on a broker (and contest)

yes in my opinion, its the best we can have , here new people are competing with the old ones and trying to learn new things which to me is very good and encouraging. so in my opinion its very beneficial to both new and old traders. The best place guys is trade1on1 where you can feel the thrill of competing all types of traders in the world.

Peter Brandley:
yes in my opinion, its the best we can have , here new people are competing with the old ones and trying to learn new things which to me is very good and encouraging. so in my opinion its very beneficial to both new and old traders. The best place guys is trade1on1 where you can feel the thrill of competing all types of traders in the world.

Totally agree with trade1on1. Good place to have fun with forex games.

maple:

Well, all contests are held in demo accounts but the best is to ask your broker and they can tell you how they handle it.

Reason: