[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 31

Roman.:

Why change for a kopeck, especially rubles...:-)

You charge normally like this and feel at ease... And it doesn't matter if you inattentively opened with 0.1 or 1 lot - you get it right and that's it...

I'll just dump it, 2 to 3 bucks.

Tantrik:
Drain it, $2-$3 grand.

Oh, Igor, that's more/less on topic... I agree. No kidding.

I know this... January. Avalanche.

nikelodeon:
What the fuck is going on in alparimicro I want to open an order but it does not open euro bx but franc and in the window I cannot change the symbol.... I have to call support...

I tried to open it but it did not work. We will sleep better in the morning...

Ohohoho... 6 minutes is a record. :)

Yeah not the terminal reset and it worked.... Well bollocks, it's just a shame that like a horse in 5 minutes :( Now charged for the rest. will pull it so pull it, but it seems to open the poses without problems....

Cmu4:
Ohohoho... 3 minutes is a record. :)
Lots of records today - for speed typing(accompanying a frantic plummer) 30 pages in a day! (and it's not evening yet...)

Tantrik:
Lots of records today - for speed typing (accompanying a frantic plummer) 30 pages in one day! (and it's not evening yet...)

It's already night... :-)

Guys, I already wrote that these are two identical EAs, both work in both buy and sell, no channel, no hedge, there is simply no separation. They only increase risks, they earn twice as fast, and they both lose. You can't put one here, it won't last a day with 5000 depo, and even less with two.

nikelodeon:
Yeah not the terminal reset and it worked.... Well bollocks, it's just a shame that like a horse in 5 minutes :( Now charged for the rest. will pull it so pull it, but it seems to open the poses without problems....

on micro? :-)

Well yes on mmicro.... Right now I can only open two poses, I don't have enough money for the rest :(
Reason: