Does any one knew about Ir Eko Cahyono's indicator

I came across an indicator that gives more accurate signals (audio and visual) and with great effort i found best-forex-signals dot com, the website which sells it. Since I could not get proper reply from the web site for my clarification, I tried further in the net, and found in some forum that the indicator is available for free. But it is not as displayed in the snap shot in the website.

does any one really has the same indicator that the website is selling? how is the result. is the site is properly giving support? pls. share info with me.

lots of indicators can be found online for free, if you found what you're looking for, by any means go and get it...its not the Holy Grail so you might as well not bother paying for it. Sadly I do not know about this indicator so I cant give you any more advice

Can't find the site with an image of the one you are talking about Chand but does this look like the one you want/have?

IR EKO CAHYONO Metatrader Indicator Mt4

Yes the indicator is just another version of NINa or QQE found in your metaeditor.The modified version was made by indonesian coder like kang gun but not him.I know this because I posted a EA based on this strategy on this forum a long time ago.If you want to find it just enter it into the search bar.

Here's a FREE trading system that is very similar....Raitis Trading System

Files:

chand:
I came across an indicator that gives more accurate signals (audio and visual) and with great effort i found best-forex-signals dot com, the website which sells it. Since I could not get proper reply from the web site for my clarification, I tried further in the net, and found in some forum that the indicator is available for free. But it is not as displayed in the snap shot in the website. does any one really has the same indicator that the website is selling? how is the result. is the site is properly giving support? pls. share info with me.

I visited site and got this message "These are not buy or sell signals, but for educational purposes only". It might be reason you did not get proper reply.

i dont know which came first nina or eko, it would be humiliate if you wrote your name, your bachelor and master degree in engineering plus your phone number on some one else creation,.

same situation different faces on code,. I said IF... .

Hooya:
Can't find the site with an image of the one you are talking about Chand but does this look like the one you want/have? IR EKO CAHYONO Metatrader Indicator Mt4

Combine this system with an indicator that signals when he also signals confirming the trend.

They KEY is to BACKTEST, USE STUFF LIKE STRATEGY QUANT, CONVERT TO EA TO BACKTEST IS ALSO POSSIBLE. WHENEVER IR FAILS THE HISTORY TESTING MAKES IT SUCH THAT ANOTHER INDICATOR WORKS WHEN IR DOES NOT.

that means it was the demo version only and if one is intended to have the fully functional one you have to pay for

jutsu:
the Holy Grail

Traders in the market are becoming quite impatient are trying to boycott procedures as much as possible to catch on profits as quick as possible. If you are told the money signal providers make as traders don't have the time to develop their technical analysis again. Copytrading is getting more popular as well as EAs and trading robots have been big hits. Even some traders move frantically about the market looking for the acclaimed Holy Grail that could produce profits in all conditions- but there are no holy grails.

Reason: