Accuracy of Robots Testing???

Before I start this topic would like to apologize about my English, it's not perfect and I don't want hire any editor, would like to write my self...

I would like to start this thread about most important subject in Forex Automated Systems. There is hundreds of robots on market, everybody showing incredible results with back test performance, question???

How I can be sure and confidence in back testing? Can I trust it? Is it accurate?

I have lots of experience in Forex Automated Systems. When I create my first robot and it shows me incredible result, I was shock, exited, thinking wow, I will start making hundred of thousands dollars. I connected to my real account and realize that after one month statement on my real account and performance on tester are different...I would like to make story short. It took eight month to find out and resolve the problem. If you don't have Tick Data uploaded to your MT4, you will have WRONG RESULTS...for example: there is up to 200 - one minute candle gaps each month and I am not talking about big gaps...I purchased most popular Expert Advisers selling on market with only one reason, run them on my tester and proof to their owners that result they show - WRONG...I do not want to blame them, but would like to warn any one who want to buy or create automated software that biggest issue they will have - ACCURATE BACK TESTING...

"How I can be sure and confidence in back testing"

you can't. 99% won't make you any money over the long run without rediculous risk.

The other 1%,..well I haven't found one yet with a good risk to reward ratio

If EA based on historical indicators there is only one way, discover niche "How to optimize it to flow with market" and it's not easy...or EA should be based on Fundamental and Mathematical algorithms...

doesn't matter what it is based on...it either works or it doesn't imo.

Half the EAs based on Algorithms are based on indicators but they pretend they have created some amazing algo. They only usually work because they allow alot of adding to a losing trade.

here he goes again, the big man that thinks he knows everything, customers are still purchasing my system regardless of your opinion.

You know what? I see your type every weekend having a meal with your misses, telling a load of lies and everyone around you thinking your the man and you know what your talking about, hahahaha 1% this and 5% that, backward trading and that does not work, I think its about time you became MOD dont you know all.

You asked for me to prove with a report, stand fast mr know all cos its coming.

Will that shut your gob? no it wont, so stay here cos im going to prove you 100% wrong.

Let me tell you mr know all, your still going on about backtesting, your a plonker and you and me need to have a short chat with each other, next week im going to show you that my system works 100%, not 99%, you said you havent traded for several months, you know why you havent traded? cos you crap, thats why.

You know what mr know all, stick your past testing up your hooya

And the best thing is this.... I will give my account number to the members that want to follow it up, you big trader you.

My advise is this......new and experienced traders keep taking education on trading and work it out yourself without this joker butting in, he aint traded for several months so why would you take advice from that.

Keep your reviews coming in plonker, cos im going to wipe the floor with the likes of you.

Hey plonker, take a look at therumpledones tip (yes tip), if you cannot count to three and are not colour blind, you will profit, kindly give a review on that plonker.

Indicators, signals, get rid now cos you dont need them, why would you need them? if they were any good you would be the weathiest man/woman in the world, wouldnt you?

how do i know how to trade????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8&feature=related

keep it cool...but I guess whoever is talking to Mr Know all should really know if the figures is real or not. I'm just getting more obessed about algo..

benjii, sorry for the slow reply I have only just seen these posts.

You can't prove me wrong on that review because everything I wrote was true. However you can come back with a better system/methodology and if it is better I will happily say it is and if it is the holy grail I will put a big stonking link directing traffic to your site on my homepage. But please stop making thie personal. I am not interested in personal attacks.

Have haven't traded for several months because I haven't need to Benjii. Trading is where you exchange money for risk. I and anyone else would be a fool to do so unless you had the time and concentration to put in. Why would you risk your income, your house, your famil's life style if you are not fully committed. I wouldn't. The problem is benjii, you are very new to this game and have yet to learn alot about trading, risk, trading systems and development.

I certainly do not claim to have all the answers but I know a little something about protecting capital...after all I have survived for this long. And I will continue to do so.

I very rarely talk about trading with friends or family as a) they are not very interested (it is quite boring really) and b) I am more interested in what they are doing. These people include website owners, barristers, lawyers, financial directors, all who lead much more exciting life than I do. But I am happy talking trading to traders. And that includes you but I don't think you are very interested in learning anything.

Reason: