How to start forex trading? - page 3

Demo account helps us to understand the basics of trading without any real risk, but we can not test our psychological trading with a demo account. It is better if we make a small investment to try trading with real account after understanding the basics of trading or perhaps if the broker provide no deposit bonus, we can use it.

I think a Demo account is the best place to understand the Forex market and how to do trading in Forex. But it should be kept in mind that real investment of capital involves risk. You have to be very updated by Forex news and should join good Forex forums and all the major updates of Forex.

imo, demo is better for followers not traders .....as some tend to not perform so good with live account vs. demo - i see them on zulutrade to be very very risky, whereas having a live account is a totally another story.

Paul75:
I think a Demo account is the best place to understand the Forex market and how to do trading in Forex. But it should be kept in mind that real investment of capital involves risk. You have to be very updated by Forex news and should join good Forex forums and all the major updates of Forex.

I think so, by using demo account we can learn trading in practice, understand it without any real risk. And i think, using no deposit bonus is not bad think to start trading with real account, to feel the atmosphere.

Amazing post thanks to all of you for sharing it i was also trying to use it and your tips really helped me.

Forex trading is the most gainful online/ (offline) money making system. It’s a vision of everyone to start forex trading straight away and start earning money but not everyone succeed with that.

Before we invest our money in forex, it would be better if we invest our time to understand forex well, both in theory and practice so we will not lose our much money in forex.

Your first step should be learning of forex. Then you do demo practice with any goo broker you can learn all trading and its detailson demo . Demo will trained you to market watch , making analysis and prediction . You can select right time for your trading . Then do work hard to manage risk afterit you can do real tradig with your investment.

good way to start trading forex is to jump on zulutrade - very good starting point both for followers, newbies, one and new traders....to find this extra income.

RossG:
good way to start trading forex is to jump on zulutrade - very good starting point both for followers, newbies, one and new traders....to find this extra income.

in instaforex there are also facilities like Zulutrade. Where we are professional traders share the signal and traders can trade without doing anlisis own. In instaforex, name is ForexCopy trader. But I do not use it, I prefer to do own analysis, while honing my analytical skills.

Reason: