How to start forex trading?

Hi to all

I am newbie here and have a question.I have dealt in stocks but with little success. Forex trading looks lucrative and I have been thinking of starting it but not sure how to go about it.

Any suggestions/guidance?

Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

You should open a free account and learn about the way to trade FX first.

Read document about fx trading guide. you must learn careful before you start to trade.

I personally think Etoro has the best platform for new forex traders. They offer simple ways of trading which you dont get on any other forex platform. Also joining currensee would be a good idea. It is a social network for forex traders where you can learn to trade and copy other traders success.

Find a training forex training that will provide ongoing support and supervision is very crucial. After that, start practicing your forex trading online until there is a correlation in monthly profits, for example at least 5% to 10% per year. Then just continue to trade currencies and make extra part time money every day.

Hi! If you want to start to run business like forex trading, you should learn about the basic information about Forex such as Forex Alerts, Forex Managed Accounts, Forex Trading Signals, and so on. Those are the basic steps to learn before starting to invest money into Forex Trading.

Best way is to start learning how to trade. Here is one near $0 cost trading system and very good learning environment..

MACD 3 Forex Trading System, is a "Sweet Spot" in forex trading!

I've found the following advices on another forum, but IMO they could be useful for every newbie:

1. DON'T quit your day job.

2. Create a demo account and try to develop trading strategies that are profitable.

3. DON'T trade with real money UNTIL your demo account is profitable for at least 6 months.

Jona:
I've found the following advices on another forum, but IMO they could be useful for every newbie: 1. DON'T quit your day job.2. Create a demo account and try to develop trading strategies that are profitable.3. DON'T trade with real money UNTIL your demo account is profitable for at least 6 months.

I agree.

Check my signature for the best forex ebooks

It depends on what you want to achieve and how much time you are willing to commit.

If you want a Forex income immediately, and you don't have that much time to learn and manage your trading, then it's best to get an automatic Forex trading system to get you on track fast.

If you want to learn Forex trading and become a full time trader one day, then be prepared to spend 3-5 years honing your skills before you can earn a consistent income.

Be clear on your goals, and the path to take will be clear.

Thad

Here are some great books to help you get started:

The Way to Trade Forex -Jay Lakhani

Day Trading in the Currency Markets - Katy Lien

Candlesticks For Support And Resistance - John H. Forman

Trade well

FS

the best way to learn is...........open a small account........say $200......and trade away, no book/course/person will teach you as much in the same time as getting straight into the deep end, just be willing to lose the entire lot, if you can't handle that then trading isn't for you

Reason: