Gann is the Man Indicators - page 14

Thank you Twerpenator sock puppet handle...ROFL

Delusional voices in your head, via alleged P.M.

This is a first. Thank you!

We shall dubbed your species:

BigFootInMoutheucus

Now that the lazy liar has been tranquilized, we can get back to business.

It takes 5 seconds to find the GannBox examples, something doubledumb couldn't do in one week. Whining and insulting us only made it worse.

In Gann Is The Man thread, and A-B-C-D thread:

Use the "Search This Thread" function and type in "GannBox_144".

There are about 13 examples that come up in this thread, and about 20 in the A-B-C-D thread.

Attached is indicator applied to the 4-hour EUR/USD.

Start price is Oct 4th 04:00 low 1.31443, so drag arrow there.

prices (height) = 13500

times (width) = 360

As we stated, the height should be a Gann number or multiple of such.

As in the PSQ9 intervals, they are 45, 90, 135, 180, 225, 270, 315, 0 (zero is same as 360).

In this thread, Post #85 contains the instructions.

In the ABCD thread, Post #2047 states:

"We almost always leave width at 360. Height needs to be adjusted until discernible compliance with S&R is realized. Start price needs to be a significant high or low."

Since this indicator does not adjust as price changes, we must plot each box differently. In other words, we cannot use one height for all circumstances.

Not everyone uses this indicator as a trigger. Some traders trigger off a lower time-frame, but monitor larger time-frames, such as the 4-hour or daily.

We monitor the compliance with the box's S&R levels, both horizontal and diagonal. We look for candle respecting a diagonal fan line, as posted numerous times.

In the attached example, price walked up respecting the blue 1/2_angle2 0.

Oct 31st 12:00 candle broke this fan line and dropped to the blue 72 horizontal support line. This is the 50% level of box.

The Nov 1st 12:00 candle's wick made a touch to the RED 1/1_angle 0 and bounced back up to the blue 72.

There are enough examples of this indicator. We do not post regular updates. YOU CAN DO THAT YOURSELF.

We do not drop everything for cry babies that can't find the examples because they refused to read instructions of how to find them.

Unnecessary interruptions hurt all viewers, and are selfish acts.

Don't be lazy, read, read, read. Practice, practice, practice. Try to figure out problems before asking. The answers are in these threads 99% of the time.

Thanks you for these indicators,

Gann is interesting stuff!

do you know what the rules are for the SQ9?

I mean when do we buy exit and how do we project target?

or if anyone have info on that, thanks

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to test them !

In reply to a question, whether the Gann_SQ9 2 is the latest Gann indicator.

It is hard to tell as coders come up with new ones all the time, or try to improve older versions.

If the question was meant to ask whether it is the newest Gann_SQ9 version, then I would say it's the newest one that we are aware of.

We attach the version 2, as we don't recall posting it. The difference as far as we can see is it can be adjusted to have one angle (interval) for one direction, and another angle for the opposite direction.

Example is we can plot 90-degree intervals going down, and 45-degree intervals going up for the small pullbacks.

Also attached is an alert version of the Gann Hi/Lo indicator.

thank youu fxbaja I am trying to create a trading stragey and I think gann is very suitable for taking action

Good luck to you. Gann angles/levels are extremely reliable. The rest is money management and avoiding economic data release periods, or market moving world events (as it pertains to day trading).

Someone asked if there was an alert version of the Gann_SQ9. We are not aware of one, but here is something that should supply his need.

The Swing_ZZ_with alert can be loaded onto a separate chart of the same pair. Sometimes the swings will not match, with the indicator taking a small swing.

Obviously, this will lag, and even repaint if the swing changes.

Edit add: To see previous alerts, check the "experts" tab on the bottom of the terminal. You must have the terminal clicked on to see that tab (along with account balance, etc.) That list of activity will reset (be deleted) after MT4 platform is shut down.

Files:

any one help me how to protect indicater with pasword protecten

fxbaja:
In reply to a question, whether the Gann_SQ9 2 is the latest Gann indicator.It is hard to tell as coders come up with new ones all the time, or try to improve older versions.If the question was meant to ask whether it is the newest Gann_SQ9 version, then I would say it's the newest one that we are aware of.We attach the version 2, as we don't recall posting it. The difference as far as we can see is it can be adjusted to have one angle (interval) for one direction, and another angle for the opposite direction.Example is we can plot 90-degree intervals going down, and 45-degree intervals going up for the small pullbacks.Also attached is an alert version of the Gann Hi/Lo indicator.

can you teach me how Gann_SQ9 works and how find S/R(buy/sell)?

Advanced Thanks

Reason: