Gann is the Man Indicators - page 11

fxbaja:
If that works for you that's great. The SQ9(Price) makes that same plot. It just doesn't have the ability to zero out colors and only have the 90-degree intervals remaining. The examples of the SQ9(Price) applications are not in this thread. They are in the ABCD thread. Anyway, to answer your original question, there is no right or wrong chart time-frame to use this kind of indicator. Depends if trader is day trading or swing trading, etc. Selecting a particular swing direction for plot also depends on what the trader wants to do, i.e. buy on pullback.

What is your experience with SQ9? Pros and Cons? I find it really useful plotting it low/high on the 4hr and trading around those areas.

doubleR85:
What is your experience with SQ9? Pros and Cons? I find it really useful plotting it low/high on the 4hr and trading around those areas.

My experience with that is plastered on the ABCD thread extensively. Like I said, you must read a lot. Please don't ask generic questions without reading first.

fxbaja:
My experience with that is plastered on the ABCD thread extensively. Like I said, you must read a lot. Please don't ask generic questions without reading first.

I've read your thread my friend. Very vague.

hi

i like this way very much but bls i want help i downlood all the indicator and i don't now what the corect

please any one of u made a templet i can use i take all the indicator and developed in meta trader

please any one make to me a templet

amany:
hi i like this way very much but bls i want help i downlood all the indicator and i don't now what the corect please any one of u made a templet i can use i take all the indicator and developed in meta trader please any one make to me a templet

Don't bother asking for help around here because you will get non. Fxbaja doesn't use any of the indicators here, I guess he couldn't figure it out.

What kind of help do you need? Be specific about what your needs are and we can address them.

doubledumb, stop embarrassing yourself. Now, run along and pay attention to your mommy's limitations on your computer time.

amany:
hii like this way very much but bls i want help i downlood all the indicator and i don't now what the corectplease any one of u made a templet i can use i take all the indicator and developed in meta traderplease any one make to me a templet

Asking people to make you a template is the wrong way and does not promote real learning.

You should apply translation software to the posts here that have instructions on how to use these indicators. Try Google translation, which is free.

If you get a template, and the plot expires. Then what? You ask for another template? It doesn't work that way.

doubleR85:
I've read your thread my friend. Very vague.

Your not even using any of the indicators you presented here. I've read your thread and your approach is very inconsistent. You keep changing and adding multiple indicators along the way.

kevinator:
What kind of help do you need? Be specific about what your needs are and we can address them.

I asked fxbaja what are the best settings to use the Gannbox. And I got nothing... Sure some of the settings are "plastered" in his thread. But does not state how he came up with those numbers! Well, now it doesn't matter anyways because he doesn't use it anymore. Just like I said, he gave it up.

Reason: