Do Not Use Indicators - page 2

So when do we find out what your selling? Looks like your leading up to the big sales pitch.

I think when forexlady is talking about indicators, she is solely referring to the lagging indicators and these most of the time would not work as one would expect it to... But as for leading indicators, like SR,fibos,pivots,trendlines etc... these do work if we are able to master them as they should.

bossxero:
I think when forexlady is talking about indicators, she is solely referring to the lagging indicators and these most of the time would not work as one would expect it to... But as for leading indicators, like SR,fibos,pivots,trendlines etc... these do work if we are able to master them as they should.

Yes. I was referring to all the indicators that are found in your platform and also the ones that are available for sale.

Trend line does work however drawing them the right way can be an issue for those new to trading. Support and resistance are the easiest as one does not need indicators to find them. Fib does work, but needs to be mastered.

piptaker:
So when do we find out what your selling? Looks like your leading up to the big sales pitch.

Are you serious??

No. I am not selling. If you want to pay me, I might reconsider (LOL).

I will post my ideas later today when I have some time.

Later.

Remember the Golden Rule "The Trend is your Friend"

I am really interested to know how to trade profitably without indicators.

I have used them a lot of time and even though they are mostly lagging, they give me a sense of confidence.

That being said, I am open to the idea of not using them.

I 2nd that flowerhorn...I really want to get away from indy's all together too.

Forexlady, I look forward to hearing more about your idea/strategy.

The indicators came from similar idea. Before I used a lot of them in Forex market, but they did not work well. Currently I only look at candelstick stick chart, sometimes add in MA as reference. This is good for my trading.

Forexlady,

Have you had time to compile any charts?

I also prefer not to use indicators in trading. However, I am always looking to see what is out there anyways. Everyone who claims to not use indicators, please start sharing your methods. We all would like to hear.

Reason: