Sharing Forex Trading E-books - page 2

I have a couple e-books-forex..

anybody interested in them?

Well, what are they?

luky:
I have a couple e-books-forex..anybody interested in them?

Check my sig

luky:
I have a couple e-books-forex..anybody interested in them?

could you just put a link here (i hope it's free).

yo pips.. if you want e-books check out bossxero's signature.. it provides lots of useful e-books and is 100% free. Here's a few of my collections, check em out. Don't forget to leave a comment about it.

Files:

Thanks for the push. If anyone need some particular book. Feel free to add a request on my site and I will try to get it filled if I got it on my HDD.

All the best.

buangcla:
yo pips.. if you want e-books check out bossxero's signature.. it provides lots of useful e-books and is 100% free. Here's a few of my collections, check em out. Don't forget to leave a comment about it.

As a side note the 3 strategies that are mentionned at the begining of this forum are all from the same book : Forex Trading Machine by Avi Frister

I got that book and it is quite an interesting one, but what I dont like is that the strategies are specifically for the G/U pair. I dont like these kind of strategies. I like strategies and tools which works on all pairs such as pivots, fibos etc.

Rumi:
As a side note the 3 strategies that are mentionned at the begining of this forum are all from the same book : Forex Trading Machine by Avi Frister

I hope someone will share the e-book by avi frister, I always want to read his strategies. Is he the guy who uses no indicators but rely only on his eyes? I gotta read that book.

PM me your yahoo ID and I will contact u via yahoo messenger

buangcla:
I hope someone will share the e-book by avi frister, I always want to read his strategies. Is he the guy who uses no indicators but rely only on his eyes? I gotta read that book.
Reason: