Learn to be a Scalper - page 46

Price moved in a 10 pip range for about 5 minutes after the US News data.

I took a Long spike trade for 8 pips.

Will be back in Asia.

Cheers

Files:

The 5min chart gave a LONG signal, with a breakout and return to test, I entered for a quick 6 pips.

I have taken about 7 trades in Asia today, a couple small losers and a couple nice winners, overall I have reached my daily goal.

Cheers

Files:
1m_exit.jpg  44 kb
1m_Long.jpg  39 kb

Thanks for your explanations.

I'll be sticking around as you said.

Lately I've been following some mechanical strategies, but this kind of discretionary analysis for scalping is what i really need to grow as a trader.

I wish you the best.

Thanks for the effort for teaching you'r technique

I have a question that how do u triger you'r traders i mean that at which moment the price will pullback or when it will continue or it will move sideways, do u use ema for that or candlestick patterns to confirm it.

I took a few days off from posting as I focused on more trading this week.

I actually remained today for the US session in hopes for some great movements.

I took a bunch of shorts and some longs today, it was a very successful session and week clearing a 2.5% increase in my account.

Here is my last trade for the day, a short on the 1min chart based on the cross of the indicator showing weakness on the upper movement.

I cleared 11 pips on this, after waiting a little time for it to stall on the attempt back to the top.

I will do more posting next week, and attempt to answer the questions about entry points, and how to make quick pips constantly.

Files:
EU_1m_short.jpg  41 kb

During the 2pm EST news of FOMC I took a top trade LONG, and was caught in the pullback of the possible breakout that should occur, I entered twice and took my profits at the original entry for 12 pips on the second entry.

Normally I will wait for a breakout or a deeper pullback before entering, but I had read the FOMC minutes and presumed it was going to go up much quicker.

If I am around today, I will take a breakout LONG once it occurs, or I will consider a SHORT if we fail to go up and start getting lower highs.

Cheers

Files:

I took a LONG on the breakout point, and exited a bit early, then SHORTED from there for the move back to the top point.

I am clear now on LONGS, watching the 1HR chart reach retracement levels.

I will wait for a SHORT signal on the 1min going into Asia.

Cheers

Took a look at the NY session near closing and seen the push up in price, then the move back towards the daily low.

I took a long based on the higher low formation, and then a small breakout upwards.

I cleared 8 pips on the exit of previous levels showing resistance.

I have not made many trades this week due to scheduling.

Cheers.

Files:

Price jumped nicely, giving a short signal on the 1 minute candles stalling.

Not really anything there as far as indicators go, but just price itself gives indication to a small pullback.

These are trades that are available many different times of the day.

I do not hesitate jumping in for 5 pips when I see it stalling.

After I exited, price went a bit lower giving a LONG signal, which I am currently waiting for a stop or profit.

Update: Price only went up a few pips, eventually taking me out on a stop for a few pips.

I am waiting for a new higher low for LONG entry

Files:

Took a LONG and made back the loss, riding up to 4035 target.

It was a slow ride up, so I will watch and relax for a while.

Reason: