Learn to be a Scalper - page 43

The news pushed the EU upwards, I relaxed and waited for the buy zone entry.

+22 pips for the morning, and I am done till Asia.

Cheers.

Files:

Just a few minutes before 9am Friday E.S.T price was testing the support area, after seeing the small spike down below that area, then the final attempt to stay above, price made the move lower.

I took the breakout short for 10 pips in 2 minutes.

These are very common moves, and the key is quick entry and exits.

If price had not went lower, and remained in the range, I would have closed it for a small loss.

Cheers

Files:

I was observing the 1 minute chart with several EMA's and a CCI, these setups near support and resistance levels grabbed my attention.

I took a Long for +5 pips and a Short for +10 pips.

Cheers

Files:

Scalping manually is how I started, however as many other day traders will know what im talking about, it can take a toll on your mental and physical health being glued to price charts for so many hours per day, I like what you're doing monarch but the time will come when you will want to automate your strategy so you can enjoy life and not be a slave to the charts. Just my 2 cents.

DrArb3000:
Scalping manually is how I started, however as many other day traders will know what im talking about, it can take a toll on your mental and physical health being glued to price charts for so many hours per day, I like what you're doing monarch but the time will come when you will want to automate your strategy so you can enjoy life and not be a slave to the charts. Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for the reply, I understand exactly. I spend a few hours every day in Asia watching charts, and it does take some time. I have never used an EA, nor found anything that works good so far. I have been trading Forex for 7 years now.

I will check out your tag, and see what your using.

Cheers.

Monarch:
Hi, my name is Monarch, and I wanted to start a thread to teach others how to scalp the Forex market. Eur/Usd Trading sessions: Asia 80% of the time and NY 20% of the time. I do not trade the London session. Time Frame 1 minute for entry points. 5/15 min and the Hour chart for points of interest. I will post some charts and the concept I use this week. Cheers, Monarch

I Monarch, I am actualy looking at Scalping trades can you send me som info on your system. email: [...]

I have sent you a private message outlining the basis of making trades.

Cheers

The 1 hour chart gave the short signal, and the 1 minute gave the entry.

+17 pips in a very short time (17 minute duration).

I had a lot of setups today, this was the one I was waiting for during Asia.

Cheers.

Files:

please explain the method

dear sir please email me the basis of trade

[...]

Reason: