Learn to be a Scalper - page 34

Where does it go next, just a thought for you guys to watch how it cycles in a move.

Files:
1m_setups.jpg  109 kb

Heading out for the day, a beautiful sunny day here in California.

Back at Pre-Asia

Cheers.

Reis, from the beginning that nickname sounded too Portuguese to me.

Se tiveres alguma dúvida que precises esclarecer em português, fala que eu traduzo.

edit: Monarch I'm not trying to disrespect your thread by speaking in portuguese, I'm just offering help if by chance, traslation is to be needed.

marduk:
Reis, from the beginning that nickname sounded too Portuguese to me. Se tiveres alguma dúvida que precises esclarecer em português, fala que eu traduzo. edit: Monarch I'm not trying to disrespect your thread by speaking in portuguese, I'm just offering help if by chance, traslation is to be needed.

I appreciate your help, Marduk,

If I need any explanation in Portuguese, I´ll ask you for sure.

By the way, do you just speak Portuguese or are you from Brazil, Portugal or any other Portuguese speaker Country?

Thank you very much.

Reis:
I appreciate your help, Marduk, If I need any explanation in Portuguese, I´ll ask you for sure. By the way, do you just speak Portuguese or are you from Brazil, Portugal or any other Portuguese speaker Country? Thank you very much.

I'm from Portugal.

marduk:
Reis, from the beginning that nickname sounded too Portuguese to me.Se tiveres alguma dúvida que precises esclarecer em português, fala que eu traduzo.edit: Monarch I'm not trying to disrespect your thread by speaking in portuguese, I'm just offering help if by chance, traslation is to be needed.

que está tudo bem

Let's see if price can get back above the previous low (red line) or if price will test the recent low area we just bounce from....

I am watching for a higher low for longs if that is the case.

Files:
15m_chart.jpg  50 kb

Buy zone on 15m is at 3576 down to 3566, so I will watch for possibilities there.

Short zone on 15m is at 3601 up to 3605.

Jumped on the long at the 3576 buy zone, was up near 9, took +7 pips.

Will watch for more either way.

Weekly Totals

24 Wins 4 losses

+ 166 pips

Files:
EU_long_1m.jpg  123 kb
EU_1m_exit.jpg  119 kb

Monarch:
que está tudo bem

Wonderful!!!

Besides a lot of good information, in this thread everyone still speaks Portuguese.

I´m not talking about my afternoon trades because I commited some silly mistakes and my trades were not so good. The problem is that I forgot the technique and I start to game. Of course things did not work...

But I´m pretty happy with my nowadays work. I´m commiting some mistakes but I am aware of them… I believe it is just a matter of training. Let´s keep on workin

Just one question about Oanda FX Trade: do you have some short connections interruption along the day? I´m facing this issue in demo account...

Reason: