Forex Newbie - page 3

Hi all,

I am a newbie. I hope that I will learn a lot in this forum.

Reggie59:
The platform that most traders start with is the Metatrader 4, I guess the other ones you might have seen where the Core-View Options and the T-View Platinum, they're also trading platforms for forex and some special things. But if you're to start just go ahead and download the MT4.

Reggie59, thank you for your advice, I did it and I have felt comfortable with the MT4 you recommended me, I started checking information about the indicators in there, and getting involved with the market movement, I don’t know if it is a good way to started but I did it in that way, if I´m wrong please tell me. But for now I feel this platform is not so difficult to manage, I hope it keeps going when I start trading.

yayas:
Hi all, I am a newbie. I hope that I will learn a lot in this forum.

Yaya, welcome in here, I´m a newbie too, for sure you are going to learn loads from the comments and suggestions, I feel really comfortable in this forum, people have been really kind and patient with me as a beginner so I´m convinced it would be the same with you. Take Care.

Hey guys, talking about MT4, I was making my readings in babypips and I found something about the kind of orders, can you help me know how can I work with an OCO (Order Cancel Other). Thks for any help. I would really appreciate it.

for a newbie, it is highly advisable to learn a lot about forex trading. since forex has a very high risk. The more knowledge, the better the ability and knowledge of our trading. learning not only in the demo account, but we can also learn in forex forums. Actively in the forex forums so we can get a lot of science.

I believe you have learned so much right from when you made your first visit here until now. Learning never ends, the more we learn the knowledge we have about the market. This is important because innovations come out everyday. For instance, we need to decide what analysis method is best for use because Forex analysis can be highly technical or very fundamental.

Get info here: How to Trade Forex: The best forex analysis method on the best Forex analysis to use.

For the newbie it should try to trade using small capital first, because the trade using small capital will allow us to trade with the maximum. However condition is different from a demo account real account so we need to be able to train with a good trading psychology that will allow us to trade with a maximum

Make sure to learn from the mistakes and successes of these forums, years of experience just waiting to be seen by your eyes! I'm with you though, still new, still learning.

for newbie is to try to trade using small capital first. for by trade using small capital will allow us to train with good trading mentality. so it will allow us to trade with a maximum

Good , you are welcome in this forum and sure you can learn Forex and can make good money in this profitable field. But i would suggest you should get education about this business and must the learn the basics of Forex before start.

Reason: