How Do I trade with No Loss?

Hi

The Forex market users log in to their accounts via the Internet and, in the simplest case ,they see in their browsers the following: Sell Or Buy buttons

Of course there are more sophisticated tools such as charts and other available, but the basic case looks exactly as above. Now, all you have to do to earn, is click one button (for example "Buy") and a moment later the other button ("Sell"). If the price of the chosen currency pair rises in meanwhile,

you can earn even 400 times more then the increase in the currency pair price .This way, just at the effort of a few clicks a day, you can earn thousands or even hundred of thousand dollars per day.

Some of the Forex gurus talk about automated Forex systems and they even sell these systems to other people. These systems are supposed to tell you whether to buy or sell. They draw charts, lines, and arrows. But unfortunately, they DON'T WORK.

These systems, delivered as ebooks or simple computer programs have one big disadvantage: they don't learn. And the market evolves daily and every new day requires a fresh, modified approach. Only supercomputers connected to the Internet 24 hour a day are have the power to analyze the markets in real time which enables them to correct their predictions dynamically.

That's why the BEST and the ONLY working way to earn money on Forex is by using READY buy/sell signals generated by highly specialized, intelligent, and self-improving software.

Forex Automoney, as one of the very few companies in the world, offers access to such signals.

Trade forex with ease and guaranteed results by combining the powerful trading platform of Etoro and using ready signals generated by Forex Automoney company, furthermore , Etoro will give you cash prizes on your initial deposit and on the winning trades that you will make.

Forex Automoney will give you 3 days trial costing under $6, you can win thousands in this trial window.

That can help My partner and i begin to do CMC Promotes we're very happy to deliver your business the initial chance to industry without any loss. Merely, start the bill along with exploit your special deliver to industry for a evening realizing that towards the end from the evening, CMC Promotes will give you any web loss. Certainly, for those who have web results on the evening, you keep these! My partner and i select the evening, along with any one of our CFDs the following. Trade as many situations while you desire. (There usually are zero rules about frequency, despite the fact that there are maximum situation measurements. ) Conditions and terms use. I am the following to help. Merely call us, and we will become pleased to obtain started off exchanging.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

this is not possible to trade without lose at all...

you should have very well experience in market then you can safe yourself from big lose but lose is sure..

Even a pro can loss during trading. Even a businessman ever fail in their marketing. So, there's no possibility for you to be able to do anything without loss.

It's impossible if we can trade without loss. Loss is the trading risk that we will receive if we can not minimize the risk. If we wanna get loss, let's minimize the risk because risk can be eliminated from forex trading.

In forex trading, profit and loss is true factors. So it’s impossible we can trade without loss. If when take high risk that condition we can’t determined profit & loss but we hoping profit. So I am not agree with you point trading without loss.

Loss and profit is a thing that can not be separated from each other in forex. Loss and profit is about probability. If we can minimize the loss, then the chances of getting profit will be greater.

uncle gober:
I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit, so can regularly making some withdrawal

Of course, we can't always make profit in every trade, because we can't predict market certainty. And i think the most important is our final accumulation, it's profit.

Learn more and practice more on demo account then with help of expert broker start your trading..with real money investment. Get updated with forex news and market trends.

Paul75:
Learn more and practice more on demo account then with help of expert broker start your trading..with real money investment. Get updated with forex news and market trends.

yeah, we should use demo account first to start trading in forex, to understand the basics of forex and if we wanna try to trade with real account, i think we should make minimum deposit or we can utilize no deposit bonus, like posting bonus from instaforex.

You can not stop loosing in forex . After 2 years experience I feel it is not easy to get rid of loss .It is always present intrading has its share more than profit. You have to learn the risk management techniques to minimize loss.

Reason: