How Do I trade with No Loss? - page 5

trading without loss I think is impossible because forex is high risk that we will always experience the loss first and then profit. To be able to minimize the loss then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well and always use a good RM

Trading without a loss, I think it is highly unlikely because forex is a business that has a lot of risk, and therefore we need to be able to minimize the risk of forex properly, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. For that, try to always use SL when trading so that we will be able to minimize the risk of forex properly.

No, man. There's no techniques, tips or even tricks to make your trade no loss at all. Even professional trader had some loss if the market goes against their analysis.

forex risk is very high, with the risk that it is difficult to trading without loss. We will not know where the market will move, therefore, we need to be able to have good risk management so that the risk in trading can be minimized with good

gaban:
forex risk is very high, with the risk that it is difficult to trading without loss. We will not know where the market will move, therefore, we need to be able to have good risk management so that the risk in trading can be minimized with good

Agree...

For those who new in forex trading, you might had some losses in your journey. But some of them took it a part of their lesson to be a good trader. And so, try to minimize those risk by learning and practicing some money management.

Apip Saepudin:
Agree... For those who new in forex trading, you might had some losses in your journey. But some of them took it a part of their lesson to be a good trader. And so, try to minimize those risk by learning and practicing some money management.

Sure thing I agree with you too, Apip.

Never consider your loss as your mistake, but try to consider it as a part of your journey. Always evaluate your trading history in order not to make a same mistake again.

gaban:
Sure thing I agree with you too, Apip. Never consider your loss as your mistake, but try to consider it as a part of your journey. Always evaluate your trading history in order not to make a same mistake again.

Experience is the best teacher for ourselves. And so in forex trading, your trading journal is very important for your lessons.

Even the holy grail trading system has some chances to loss. All I want to say is, there's no method for you to trader without loss, but most traders consider their loss as part of their game...

I think no one can avoid loss in Forex and loss is very important factor of Forex. But you can minimize your loss with good money management and strategy.

Shawn100:
I think no one can avoid loss in Forex and loss is very important factor of Forex. But you can minimize your loss with good money management and strategy.

experience is very important for any trader, even lose can be experience. so just dont think about why u lose, u should think about how u can win next trade.

Reason: