Forex Trading Tips - page 5

As other people saying that knowledge is very necessary in forex then you need to learn forex if you want to be a successful trader. You need to get education and there are lot of sites or resources available to learn Forex trading.

WinClover Trading | Programming premium Metatrader expert advisors and indicators

uncle gober:
Proper knowledge of forex market, Practice much on demo, hard work and patience, Control on emotions and risk management all these are the basic things that you have to keep in mind to go through the way of success.

have knowledge is important in forex trading because trading with good knowledge will allow us to trade with the maximum and had a lot of practice in a demo account as well. forex risk is very high so it needs to have the skills and knowledge of good trading

for the beginner trader it is necessary for a lot of learning and practice trading with plenty. to learn and practice trading properly it will allow us to trade with a maximum, we can use a demo account to learn. a skill that continues to increase it will allow us to improve trading results

uncle gober:
If you want to trade long term in forex trading the best way to do that is to trade with lower leverage. But if want to trade aggressive trading the best approach is high leverage. In this way you will going to know what leverage you going to use depends on what strategy you going to use. I now use the leverage of 1: 500 in TICKMILL. I think this suits me leverage applied with lot 0.01 in ECN accounts

if I prefer to trade using a leverage of 1: 1000. Trading with leverage is high, it will benefit us, we will be able to survive in forex, forex has given a lot of risks that need to be careful. We need to always use the SL and TP when trading

We will not know where the market will move and therefore we need to have a good risk management that will allow us to trade with the maximum. The use of SL and TP very necessary to be able to minimize the risk of so well that we will be successful trading

we should be able to regulate properly managing our money, because by having a good money management will allow us to trade with the maximum. therefore, we should be able to be able to manage capital well

I guess for any new trader the leverage should be kept low in start as higher leverages can claim higher damages as these new traders might be un aware of the market behavior.

as a newbie we must choose the right leverage. leverage have an adverse impact on our trading and therefore, we must first examine the use of leverage so well that we will get the right leverage

Angelberry:
Forex trading not easy earning jobs. Read everything you can find on the essential concepts of the Forex trading market.

Forex is not an easy job and therefore, we need to continue to learn and practice trading. we should have a good preparation before the start of trading, therefore we need to be able to take advantage of demo accounts to improve trading skills well

Not easy to make money quickly in forex, we require skill and patience to be able to make money in forex. therefore, we need to continue to learn and practice trading with forex either because of the risk is very high.

Reason: