Super signals - page 2

I have downloaded the Software today, looks very promising. Will test the accuracy of the signals in live market, before putting it to use. Thanks a lot, for sharing this Fausto fdmc.

Regards

Saivenkat

Dear friend,

Thank you for sharing this system.

Is here anyone that has tested this system? what is the results?

Today i tested it with the live market, Very interesting. It looks comfortable with TF's of 15 and above for me.

In the pdf text of this software, it is said when all the three are in SAME COLOR, namely, arrow, candle, and the wpr slow lines, one can go long or short depending on the color of the candle.

When i observed the same in live market, i feel that the arrow and the candles are sufficient for taking the position. If we wait for the Wpr slow lines also to give confirmation, then we may loose some points when the trend reverses.

Regards

Saivenkat

saivenkat:
Today i tested it with the live market, Very interesting. It looks comfortable with TF's of 15 and above for me. In the pdf text of this software, it is said when all the three are in SAME COLOR, namely, arrow, candle, and the wpr slow lines, one can go long or short depending on the color of the candle. When i observed the same in live market, i feel that the arrow and the candles are sufficient for taking the position. If we wait for the Wpr slow lines also to give confirmation, then we may loose some points when the trend reverses. Regards Saivenkat

Hi Saivenkat, I too downloded this software and tried it on the practice account. Yesterday, i.e on 7th June, on the pair USD/JPY the up arrow appread and the bar was in blue color, but the Wprslow didn't show anything and I traded, but there was no profit. It reached to stop loss level. Could you explain how you work on this, I work on 1hr TF.

If anyone there to help me.

Regards,

Aaron

Thank you for you system, is it applicable with gold ?

AaronThangaraj:
Hi Saivenkat, I too downloded this software and tried it on the practice account. Yesterday, i.e on 7th June, on the pair USD/JPY the up arrow appread and the bar was in blue color, but the Wprslow didn't show anything and I traded, but there was no profit. It reached to stop loss level. Could you explain how you work on this, I work on 1hr TF. If anyone there to help me.Regards,Aaron

Hello Aaron,

I did not check it with any currency pair, but nifty. As you said that, Wprslow line appears only when there is huge up/down trend.Otherwise there are times even after arrow and the candle has given indications, wprslow lines will remain absent.

If you are an aggressive trader, you can enter once the arrow and the candle changes, I did that way only. Also i was dependent on other indicator called "Triggerlines" found somewhere in this forum. As i did not know how to upload attachments, please do search here and use it. I feel it is quite supportive to this indicator.

To conclude Aaron, i am yet to settle with an indicator that suits my approach, and my search will go on.

Take care

Regards

Saivenkat.

mantaf..thank.

saivenkat:
Hello Aaron, I did not check it with any currency pair, but nifty. As you said that, Wprslow line appears only when there is huge up/down trend.Otherwise there are times even after arrow and the candle has given indications, wprslow lines will remain absent. If you are an aggressive trader, you can enter once the arrow and the candle changes, I did that way only. Also i was dependent on other indicator called "Triggerlines" found somewhere in this forum. As i did not know how to upload attachments, please do search here and use it. I feel it is quite supportive to this indicator. To conclude Aaron, i am yet to settle with an indicator that suits my approach, and my search will go on. Take care Regards Saivenkat.

Hi Saivenkat,

Thanks for your reply. Here I found Triggerlines indicator.

are you in India? I am also in India, tamilnadu, call me 9150731245

Files:

Dear Aaron, thank for your contribution, I am also going to try the system with the triggerlines indicator and see how it works.

automatedforextrading:
Thank you for you system, is it applicable with gold ?

I have no tried the system with gold, maybe if you can help us with this one and tell how did it go.

Reason: