ZUP 84 predict - page 4

Hello everyone, I am new to this community but will be around here and there. I am interested in trying out your indicator for the harmonic trading patterns. Will reply later.

Thanks,

AB

A great thanks to all that contributed in Zup 86. Wanted to purchase it from Dustin but .... well, it's all about the money. So thanks for posting it here so I can download it. And if the author stubles upon this site, a very big THANK YOU ! Yes I'm yelling it. Sorry Dustin, we're on to you. Just kidding I think his heart is in the right place and offers a good service.

"I have recently downloaded zup_86 but found no alarm function in within. May i know which version of zup that provides such alarm or how we set for such alert that can align to this indicator?"

That is the right version, 86. It is there with name "ExtAlert" and ExtPlay Alert". There are quite a few inputs, so you need to scroll down near the end.

Once set to "true", you will get a pop up box, but in Russian. I assume you know how to get into input parameters for indicators.

To check after you turn on, simply switch to time-frame with pattern. For example, EUR/JPY weekly chart had an old pattern, per attached pic.

Files:

salleh_hasan:
hi, pls show me how to use ZUP 86 indicator coz i am new to this indi... thanks

Go to Tutorial section and read "Pattern Recognition Indicator" thread.

Hi guys,

I have found that the Gartley patterns works

much better on the higher timeframes.

4 hour & daily

Regards

Oscar

That is the right version, 86. It is there with name "ExtAlert" and ExtPlay Alert". There are quite a few inputs, so you need to scroll down near the end.

Once set to "true", you will get a pop up box, but in Russian. I assume you know how to get into input parameters for indicators.

To check after you turn on, simply switch to time-frame with pattern. For example, EUR/JPY weekly chart had an old pattern, per attached pic.

Thanks for the tips mate, i can see the alerts now . Just one more question which zup version was that which shows an English version alert in the forum? Was it zup_84? If so what are the specific difference between both of these version besides the languages on the alerts?

Sorry that i mention 1 question; it end 2 instead. Once again thank you so much for sharing with us.

oscar1:
Hi guys,I have found that the Gartley patterns worksmuch better on the higher timeframes.4 hour & daily RegardsOscar

That is understandable since any readjustment to the next fib extension level would take longer. The trade off of the current signal, at the time, would therefore give a trader more time to capture pips.

This being said, the stop loss on larger intervals would normally be larger as well.

Good luck

Sorry, I can't answer the 2nd question for you regarding version 84. If I have time, I'll research.

fxbaja:
Go to Tutorial section and read "Pattern Recognition Indicator" thread.

and where is the tutorial section IOI?

Yes, the front page can be a bit better laid out. Go to top of this page and click Strategies Zone. There, you will find different subjects.

From "Home" page, click "Forums". Direct link: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198423

Reason: