ZUP 84 predict - page 2

No it does not.

hello

Hello world,

ZUP indi is definately a work of art. Thanks for making it available to everyone. Now I am curious, has anyone consistently made pips with ZUP?

it is a great indicator, I have looking for the new version for a long time.

Thanks

I will say kudus to those pros who had developed this indicator over time.May Allah continue to enrich them with more positive pips.So my question is this:Is it possible to add audio/on screen alert to this indis for someone like me and other who are use to sound alert indicator?

The ZUP method rocks. I want to thank everyone for posting all this information regarding this method.

The ZUP v86 triggered a Bullish Gartley on USD/CAD 15-min chart.

Note that this indicator can repaint, based on last "wing".

Edit: check the tutorial section for discussions on individual basis, such as this particular signal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198423

thanks guys for ZUP v86. i am now comparing side-by-side with FXGW's version to see if i'm missing anything.

hi

i found it very difficult to understand this type of calculation .... can any body explain clear in thread in how to sue this tool . thanks for helping

This is Harmonic trading. It trades off of patterns. In this case, the indicator calculates distances between points that conform to Fibonacci ratios, that make up patterns such as the Butterfly and Gartley.

Bullish denotes a BUY pattern when the last wing on the right is finished*. Bearish is the opposite and is a SELL signal.

The one point that should be emphasized is that this indicator will repaint. I am most concerned about the repainting* of the last leg (distance) on the last wing.

Although we can trade each signal, even if it repaints a new last leg, I feel it is prudent to select a Fibonacci ratio to our liking.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, each pattern guru has his/her own specific Fibonacci ratios for each pattern. You must decide which ones you are comfortable with. Waiting for a "perfect pattern", as shown with the pictures of Carney's work, may take a long time between signals.

This was originally developed for stocks. They now have scanners that can scan hundreds of stocks for these patterns. In Forex, we can only apply the indicator to a few pairs and different time frames.

There is also an alarm function. I am still trying to put some time in to figure how it works. If it alerts when a new leg of the zig-zag is formed, I need to see if this takes care of the repaint situation.

Reason: