The simple system - page 3

Hello fausto,

I have loaded indicators and template correctly. After re-start and load of the template, I have this picture on my screen. I think, the trend indicator runs not correct. Can you help me?

patona

Files:

Yes you are right the trend indicator it's a little messy in your case. Check if the period is correct (80). If you still have problems, try the system with another platform broker (ej: alpari or fxcm). Let me explain this, I know that you have your account with APEX, you have to search the .svr files in the config folder (ex: c:\program files\metatrader - xxxx\config\xxxx.svr). Copy this files and paste them into the config folder of the "other" broker folder platform (previously you should have to download it). Open the "other" broker platform and login in your account as usually and try to load the system.

Hello fausto,

thank`s for your quick reply. I follow your instructions. First in ODL. This platform crashed, but it run not very stabil before. Then I tried it with SIG. On this platform it runs without problems. After that I take a look in the indicator window on both platforms. They are total differently. Unfortunately I can`t make a copy of the screen with open indicator window. However, the system runs on SIG. It is possible to share the trend indicator as .mq4 version?

Thank`s for your effort.

patona

Sorry I do not have it in mq4.

Thanks its really appreciable..

It depends upon the market strategy and market trade. I have read the analysis for the system. It is nicely described for the system.

Currency always trade well.

Your indicators are really your best friends.

Reason: