The simple system - page 2

Hi fausto..

can you post a lil bit screen shot for entry rules and exit rules..

thanks..

Here is an example of a short trade

Files:

Thanks for share your simple system.Did you test your system on demo account?

Real and demo.

thanks for sharing a simple and profitable system. someone can try making an ea

fausto_fdmc:
Real and demo.

For how long if you don't mind asking me?

Hi all, this is my first post, im stunned by this amazing community! I was wondering does the simple system works well?

As I said in the first post I am running it about two months. It runs ok, but you have to take caution of this system because some signals repaints. As I said in my first post if someone have any idea or indicator to improve the system it's welcome.

just make sure the main arrows, the sub-arrows and the slope line have to be as close as possible, the signals are usually quite accurate

Ok thank you very much for this feedback.