my best expert advisor - page 7

Did it perform well for anyone? I want to read some reviews before trying it...

great system lol

bagyi2002:
hy this is my best expert advisor 1 year results.she allways can make money

This is a good EA. Made $3000 in 10 days in a $1000 account. However, yesterday, it blew up the account to less than $20 !

Do we need to keep a watch on its running ? I used this on U/J and E/C with the .set files you have attached.

Observed that when the trend bias is Long, the EA sometimes attempt to correct the mistake done in earlier trades using martingale trade style. Thats how it lost the account !

Any improvements done on this ?

Thanks for sharing.

dr_krs2006:
This is a good EA. Made $3000 in 10 days in a $1000 account. However, yesterday, it blew up the account to less than $20 ! Do we need to keep a watch on its running ? I used this on U/J and E/C with the .set files you have attached. Observed that when the trend bias is Long, the EA sometimes attempt to correct the mistake done in earlier trades using martingale trade style. Thats how it lost the account ! Any improvements done on this ? Thanks for sharing.

Live account or demo account?

bagyi2002:
hy this is my best expert advisor 1 year results.she allways can make money

Wow great result...will you share your EA?...

• dr_krs2006:
    This is a good EA. Made $3000 in 10 days in a $1000 account. However, yesterday, it blew up the account to less than $20 !
  • Thanks for sharing.
    • The Decision of Central Bank of Swiss to lower the value of their currency as in the pair eur/chf
    • The Preset of eur/chf attached somewhere here is not designed for such situations.The solutions is to use the original preset of usd/jpy attached previously here, it managed that situation successfully at a demo used that day.

egorme:
  • The reasons for that loss are:
    • The Decision of Central Bank of Swiss to lower the value of their currency as in the pair eur/chf
    • The Preset of eur/chf attached somewhere here is not designed for such situations.The solutions is to use the original preset of usd/jpy attached previously here, it managed that situation successfully at a demo used that day.
Best of luck to you and Thanks bagi2002

I think EA that can get big profit fast also can get MC fast;....Is it right?...

How about this EA?...is it secure?...

jamestan1978:
i try to use microlots but it doesnt open martingale style

Martingale only works on minis and full lots

on what platform have you test this EA and was it on 1:100 or 1:200?

lol..very crazy.........best EA? martingale? crazy

Reason: