my best expert advisor - page 2

Hi bagyi2002,

I saved Gtech EA.ex4 into indicators folder in my demo account. It is showing up in my customs indicator but when I try to attach to the chart then nothing happens .e.g. no signals.

I am new to the trading and MT4 as well. If you don't mind help me out intalling it please.

Melearner:
Hi bagyi2002,I saved Gtech EA.ex4 into indicators folder in my demo account. It is showing up in my customs indicator but when I try to attach to the chart then nothing happens .e.g. no signals. I am new to the trading and MT4 as well. If you don't mind help me out intalling it please.

gtech is a expert advisor not indicator.put the Gtech ea in the expert advisor folder and the usd/jpy.set file in mt4/expert advisor/presets folder run the mt4,open a usd/jpy daily chart drop the ea in the chart and load the usd/jpy set and leave the expert to work.

Thanks for the share mate..

Has anyone heard about this Forex Robot World Cup competition? Apparently they're testing a group of non-commercial EAs

bagyi2002:
gtech is a expert advisor not indicator.put the Gtech ea in the expert advisor folder and the usd/jpy.set file in mt4/expert advisor/presets folder run the mt4,open a usd/jpy daily chart drop the ea in the chart and load the usd/jpy set and leave the expert to work.quote] Thanks bagyi2002 for your help I have installed it now and seems to be working fine. Just one more question when it signals long/short then I just go long/short considering pivot point. Shorts make more money I beleive.Thanks

Melearner:
bagyi2002:
gtech is a expert advisor not indicator.put the Gtech ea in the expert advisor folder and the usd/jpy.set file in mt4/expert advisor/presets folder run the mt4,open a usd/jpy daily chart drop the ea in the chart and load the usd/jpy set and leave the expert to work.quote] Thanks bagyi2002 for your help I have installed it now and seems to be working fine. Just one more question when it signals long/short then I just go long/short considering pivot point. Shorts make more money I beleive.Thanks
the expert allways make a trade becouse in the market allways exist trend.leave the expert to trade

bagyi2002:
Melearner:
the expert allways make a trade becouse in the market allways exist trend.leave the expert to trade
I have started using it but the expert has opened up five buy positions of various sizes in the pair at 13:00 GMT . Is there any way it can be reduced to one or two positions? Also there is no S/L on the trades.

Melearner:
bagyi2002:
I have started using it but the expert has opened up five buy positions of various sizes in the pair at 13:00 GMT . Is there any way it can be reduced to one or two positions? Also there is no S/L on the trades.
if you use my presets to usd/jpy daily chart i dont think so the expert opens today 5 positions

Best EA-made by my original strategy "GoldFusion"

Files:
H4.gif  16 kb

JohnyG:
Best EA-made by my original strategy "GoldFusion"

Looks nice care to explain what you did here or maybe some live account results?

Reason: