The Best Indicator for Profit - page 4

hello

Could you post The Honer Wave and Xard-win1

thx

Fundamental analysis is simple observing the economy for the better and ultimately come up with your own judgments about the state of the economy. There's economic and real work indications.

thx pro

but could anyone post The Honer Wave and Xard-win1 here ?

many thanks

what is the best time frame for moving average. can anyone suggest me?

12 month moving average – This is the best time frame for a MA

anup1965:
Stochastic Oscillator, RSI, CCI and OsMA with Candlestick chart including Support & Resistance indicator in M30 or H1 may give you 100% result if you are cautious & careful. As I am a newbie started with 400 USD in April 2010 and earned 8500 USD in just one month Best player is your brain and control of emotions.

Thanks for the advice. I also believe Candlestick is the best visual approach.

I use the MACD weekly and daily time frame, Parabolic SAR, and Trix. These when put together work very well in determining longer term trends. This is a screen shot of Metastock charting platform I use when trading stock options but this works well for Forex also.

Files:
YUM2.jpg  292 kb

forexnewbie:
what is the best time frame for moving average. can anyone suggest me?

Try using multiple time frames for best results.

prostyle:
Great indicator based off a price action set up. Can turn on or off multiple label "set ups". I had this made and works great. Can be used as stand alone or added to othermethods. Obviously the more you know about trading in general thebetter you will be at using this "indicator". Enjoy all ....

Thanks a lot Prostyle. Very efficient indicator. Be blessed!

Reason: