The Best Indicator for Profit - page 3

penzevsergey,thanks for the recommendation.

Thanks.Do you know any good RSI systems?

70news2:
Hi AllWhat is your favorite indicator, that makes you a constant profit? thanks for sharing

hello. i like to use stochastic, bollinger bands are good. and so are the rsi.

superforexfab:
hello. i like to use stochastic, bollinger bands are good. and so are the rsi.

It is the interpretation that counts eg over brought / oversold or cross overs and or settings. Often many of these indicators are over used as most will paint a similar picture. Price action in conjunction with 1 or 2 indicators to support is probably the best. Remember indicators are lagging price action so follow the price and look for added support from the indicator.

there are 2 nice indicators, one with BUY/SELL signal line: FREE Forex Indicator with BUY/SELL Signals

Stochastic Oscillator, RSI, CCI and OsMA with Candlestick chart including Support & Resistance indicator in M30 or H1 may give you 100% result if you are cautious & careful. As I am a newbie started with 400 USD in April 2010 and earned 8500 USD in just one month Best player is your brain and control of emotions.

Thanks for explanation.

I would recommend using basic moving averages. Place your orders when they cross each other. Compare the different time frames for confirmation. It is a reliable way to trade and it is free.

master4x,thanks for sharing your method.Can you recommend an EA for it?

70news2:
master4x,thanks for sharing your method.Can you recommend an EA for it?

I am not sure of an EA that would trade this strategy. I always traded it manually before.

Reason: