The Simple Stupid Trading method. - page 2

hello boss where are all the arrows on the template indicating where to enter and where to exit

Its attached to the first post at the bottom.

bossxero:
EMA 5 closeEMA 8 openDinapoli stoch 8-3-3MomentumVT 10QQE Alert Smooth Factor 1

Yo im new here..dude what's EMA?? in your attached files i've got heiken aishi instead of EMA..is it the same thing? if yes how am i supposed to make it 5 close & 8 open? coz i can't find a way to do it..could u show me?? plizz...

heh dude 1 more thing...my qqe alert doesnt work..by the im using liteforex terminal..it cannot read qqe alert..

Hi Boss,

The QQE Alert I copied down doesn't function.

I looked at it's panel and it is built around RSI etc. I think we got the wrong one.

Can you correct or repost?

The system looks good.

(Bambazonke)

Well first I should say thank you very much for the system. Second, as some people has said, the QQE alert does not work. Third, I tried to replace QQE alert with simple QQE (5) and tested it on 3 majors. Here is the results based on a daily chart:

1. Cable: entered short @ 1.6481 on december 07 closed @ 1.6284 based on dinapoli cross over for +197 pips (I am still kicking myself. why? right now it is on 1.6042. I had to wait for MA cross over, lesson learned)

2. Euro dollar: entered short on dec 07 @ 1.4889, the pair is still open and ranging around 1.4283 so far +603 pips!!! (love this)

3. Dollar yen: entered long on Dec 14 @ 89.16 the pair is still open and is ranging around 91.39 so far +223 pips

4. Re-entered Cable Dec 21 @ 1.6044 because, a. Ashi is bearish b. MA bearish, clear distance, steep slope c. Mom is negative, d. QQE (5) is bearish e. DiNapoli bearish and the angel is increasing.

5. The last major Swissy: I hate this pair and will never trade it. Instead I am trying Euro yen which will probably give a nice long signal tomorrow.

I will update you again soon but try to fix QQE alert if you can please.

So far I am happy with the system but I need to forward test it for at least 6 months till it passes my test Thank you again and Congratulation on your system.

QQE Alert v3 indicator doesn't work.

I don't see any buy/sell signals on the price chart.

Kindly assist

Hello,

Thanks for the information given above. In believe that trading method should be easy and effective and that is why the selection of the trading methods should be done with full analysis and research in the market.