I am more than satisfied!!!

Hi everyone - how are you - wow!!! Its been way to long. Ive been so busy practicing that I totally didnt pay much attention to my forums !!!!

So heres the deal - trying out a whole bunch of demos and opened live accounts with a whole other lot. It has come to my attention that tradingforex are by far the best!!

Best customer support, most realistic spreads, to their word, rewards and so forth!!!

I am more than satisfied!!!

Thank you!!!

Great, i also feel it with my broker. They give the best customer support, makes it easy to start trading with the bonuses offered, besides there are other services that support trading, as ForexCopy System.

Its so nice to see you being satisfied.I too started my Trading in 2005 but for 5 years didnt tasted any success until i found BJF Trading Group indicators.SInce 2010 journey has been good for me.

Hi, I am fine and what about you ? That’s great, in forex practice is required more practice you gain more confidence and earn more money. Thanks for sharing information about tradingfore that is good information for me; definitely, I am check tradingforex status

I am fine. Wohoo!! Practice makes man perfect; in forex market, it’s very very important. if you do more practices definitely you build own confidence. Thanks for sharing this information.

Paul75:
I am fine. Wohoo!! Practice makes man perfect; in forex market, it’s very very important. if you do more practices definitely you build own confidence. Thanks for sharing this information

Yeah, make more practice is mean we hone our trading skill in forex to be more better. Keep practicing and learning!

Good be satisfied with what you earn. In this way you can keep yourself away from greed.

Same is here with me . I learn a lesson from my greedy trading when I loose a lot of money in first step of real trading . I was wrong thinking of that with less practice i can make good amount every day . Now I am doing trading after a year practice , Now my trading is well it is giving me satisfactory results.

I am glad you found a good broker. I found mine some months ago and today Profiforex is really giving me all that I need to succeed as a traders. What I enjoy most are the low spreads and fast execution.

I am also satisfied with my choice of broker. because the service here makes me feel comfortable to trade here. If the service has been very satisfactory condition then trading activities will run smoothly so that we could get maximum results.

The way things are going now, I feel like I'm pretty fine with my broker for offering me demo to be able to practice forex for free and education page is there for me to get more enlightenment. Like brokers are trying for offering their clients demo to practice the market before starting with real account.

Reason: