Trading Like Kids ... - page 5

WilteredFire:
same problem here too. Indicator not showing up in metatrader 4. Any ideas?

yeah .. it's expired ... so i will open its code again and tell you about the new strategy cause i found that this indicators some times repaints ..so i will work in it soon and upload it agian with another fantastic secret indicator ..

Thanks
Wait me ...

Mahmoud

Thanks for the indicator, i have same problem (cant see), anxiously waiting for the new copy...

Dawns_Mist:
here is the open version from the indicator .

I downloaded the Indicator, but nothing comes off in the in the indicator window! I get only a blank indicator window. Is there any modification in the version of the indicator? Please suggest.

Will it work only for forex, and not for other stock indicies?

Regards

Saivenkat

Sorry without reading the thread to the last page, i posted immediately when i checked it, after going thro' the second page of this thread.

Definitely will wait, till you come up with a new indicator.

Regards

Saivenkat

OK everybody .. as i promissed .......

Put these 2 indicators :

Snake .. updated
Timer period ..

5 M timefram

any pair
any time

- just go when you get the indication from the both indicator , and stop when anyone of them changed .

* just noticed that ( Timer period ) is a very very havey indicator .. so you should open the 4h timefram and go step by step to 5 min timefram ( OK ? ) you should do it everytime .

Don't forget share me your results ....
Thanks
Mahmoud

Files:

Thanks Mahmoud,

I have installed both indicators and will test.

1. Regarding Time period indicator, i selected 5 on 5m TF and selected 60 on 1H TF. Same in Snake Trend, I selected 5 on 5m TF and selected 60 in 1H TF. Am i doing it right?

2. As mostly i like to use 1H TF so i am thinking to close 5m chart. Does it effect the strategy?

3. Yes, i agree Time period indi is really heavy and it took 5 to 10 sec to compute but then it seems working fine but still couldnt understood your 4H TF and then step down to 5m...?

Result: I want to use it on 1H TF which seems working fine. THANKS A LOT

Hi mahmoud,

Thanks for the valuables ! but not able to understand how to use the time frame indicator. cud you explain a bit. And i also have the same doubt as arshad, could you try explaining that as well.

reg

nuke

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for the indicators. I have a couple of questions about the indicators. Did you create both of these indicators, or did you come across them at another site, or did you improve on someone's indicators? Also, you mention in a previous post that the first snake trend that you posted the code expired. Will the code eventually expire on this new snake trend or will it work indefinitely? Thanks again and I look forward to your response.

-FT

Reason: