MACD BB Dots - page 3

skypilotfx:
I have noticed before with this indicator that is winds the CPU out something outrageous when trying to attach it to chart. I can't even get it to attach now.

Code might be written a bit inefficient. Has somebody got a 'cleaner' version or does this require a underlying file/indicator to run?

Little help please.

Thanks

Pilot

Oh.

The code has an known bug. It can display in Gold chart and stock chart.

indicator is from CodeBase

Here is the link about bug

bug with BB-MACD...n.b. - MQL4 forum

Thanks JK but...

jimmyking:
Oh.

The code has an known bug. It can display in Gold chart and stock chart.

indicator is from CodeBase

Here is the link about bug

bug with BB-MACD...n.b. - MQL4 forum

Thanks JK for speedy reply but where to from here then? How does one get over the issue of attaching to standard currencies?

Pilot

Thanks

mladen:
Try this one

Thanks Mladen

I will give it a whirl and hopefully it doesnt grind the CPU into non-existence

Pilot

Thank you

mladen:
Try this one

I put in 1 min to 4h chart it worked fine. It is a good trend and breakout indicator, but I have other indicators which is faster. So, I use this as filter.

Can somebody point me in the direction of a thread that explains how its works and how its calculated ?

Thanks.

I got it when it was "only" about 5k. Had some real useful features, and he's really grown it since then. I gave up Tradestation so never kept up with it.

fxcruiser:
Sure, bluto. That's only a $14,000.00 package. I have used that on Tradestaton, when it was only $7,500 about two years ago. WOW! Is that about 100% increase! I have adopted some of their strategies and still use a couple of their indicators from time to time in my trading. PM me if you need more info.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

jimmyking:
Here is the indicator Now you have most part of $14,000.00 for FREE

In settings set StDv to 1 and place on daily chart. On euro$ daily I really like how it looks on past waves. Does it repaint?

Dave

Save your money. You can actually find this indicator package for free if you know where to look. And it's just as useless as any other indicator package.

pipsweak:
Save your money. You can actually find this indicator package for free if you know where to look. And it's just as useless as any other indicator package.

--------------------------------------------

pipsweak: hello!

If you know the source, would you please post it here! Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Lol again everyone wants to buy a million-dollar winning package for free.

I know where to look!

Forex Education, Forex Training, Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading - BabyPips.com

And I'm not joking.

Go learn trading! Maybe you have a great talent!

Or go to real classics - Buy! Always Buy! And keep it as long as you can! We are forever in an up-trend! On the life-time time-frame

3 easy steps to being successful on forex:

1. Make pips

2. Keep pips

3. Repeat

Taken from babypips, link above. Go to school. That is a great resource that explains all stuff in a very easy to understand way and there are quizzes on the end of each lesson to see how well you learned stuff. And yes, the resource is free.

Reason: