Is This A Holy Grail System? It looks like.

I have found wwwbeatsforexcom, looks interesting as they offer a FREE version before we decide to buy their system.

They also give % of success for each of their forecast trade. Looks promising.

I have follow their trade for two weeks until now, and the result is fantastic. Not all trades are win, but the risk reward ratio is awesome.

Anyone have tried it like me before? Any comments?

not yet try it, but it's better to believe in yourself, just find your trading style and develop it ...holy grail lies in you

majortrendtrader:
I have found wwwbeatsforexcom, looks interesting as they offer a FREE version before we decide to buy their system.They also give % of success for each of their forecast trade. Looks promising. I have follow their trade for two weeks until now, and the result is fantastic. Not all trades are win, but the risk reward ratio is awesome. Anyone have tried it like me before? Any comments?

So you can try iut for free? If you do not have a system, it is good to research and find one that works for you, especially if it works. I will look at this system too, sounds interesting. Holy grail is anything that works for you consistently, not just one system that trumps all, how one manges a trade is at least half of the end reuslts, not just entries and t/p and s/l. tricky game that one must learn through practice.

What happens when signal provider gets on loosing streak? You cannot know why it's happening and how long it will last. Then You can either stop trading or hope they will find a way to improve before Your account drawdown. It's best to create Your own trading strategy. With Your own system You most probbably can tell why loosing streak happens, analyse what have changed in the market, if earlier this strategy was profitable, and improve it (adapt to changed market conditions). Only traders who understand their strategy are in full control of their own money. Knowledge and experience makes You a better trader.

Sorry man..

There will never be a HOLY grail trading system...

The most we can find is a system that suits our FLAWS...

If you are impatient...trade with a 1-5 min intra-system..

If you are careless...then trade with a Daily swing system to avoid trading...

Thank for sharing!

Holy grail system is ony aplicable for private use. I have my own holy grail system and Iam sure that mist of you can not implement it because it's not friendly for you. My holy grail system can guarantee winning percentage of99%. But if you use it, it can be only 45%..Ha..ha..

Will check that out...

Reason: