40-100 pips aday - page 2

Very nice posts and examples James... Keep it flowing

thanks you james for sharing this system, are you trade on asian session or only london and NY times ?

yb2erl:
thanks you james for sharing this system, are you trade on asian session or only london and NY times ?

Hi there I only trade the london and us sessions

But this system works any time frame any market any time

Regards

James

Hi there James here

Here are some of the trades taken today in the lounge the 1 st was a countertrend trade which i would not recommend newbies doing the second trade was a nice move for 40 pips which a lot of members including me closed for 40 others stayed in and took the full 90 pips at target 2, also there was a trade by members in the £/$ for 70 pips

see below

Regards

James

Hi there James here

Here are some Medium term options for the £/$ and the euro /jen

The green line in the target and the red line is a possible pull back area which can be used as a target.

See Below

Regards

James

Hi there James here

Here are some of the trades today we had 1 loss for around 35 pips which was my fault on a pull back target however some made it back on getting back in the trade after we where stopped out it did go to target later also there was an option on the euro / jen to take a little profit later.

see below

Regards

James

Real brand new to Forex trading---absolutely a newbee. But it sounds so fasconating and a lot of people are making money. This old guy will need a lpt pf help. Thanks for welcoming me.

If I could spell, the message would be clearer. "will need a lot of help" thanks

pillman

Hi all,

Before you get too excited about this Jimbo person, I would advise you all to have a look at his threads on Babypips, especially the last few pages, as he's not at all what he appears to be. He's getting an earbashing from people and now hes moved over here to look for a new untapped source of money, to teach you something that is all over the internet and free. Check it out before you hand him over your hard earned $70, or whatever he'll charge you, as he's always putting his prices up for noobs!

Reason: