40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScal - page 6

hi

pls email me at naser_nares@yahoo.com

Kindly send me info on your live session. Thanks.

wiiplay03-guard@yahoo.com.sg

I'd like to learn how to trade this scalp and join your live trading sessions. I'm at tlcaris@msn.com

nicesurf:
It seems that we have the same style : playing game..ha..ha..

hahaha you both a gamer ..profitable gamer

hi

pls email me at takaxfx@gmail.com

solaoladuja:
Hello, I am interested to view ur live trading accroding to what u mentioned here, so am request for ur email address so i can get in touch with u as u said.

thank you

[삭제]

Hi The zig zag indicator looks very interesting but it not reaching to the last bar.Can you explain what the logic behind it and how to use it in scalping?Eli

[삭제]

I would like to learn more about your system. Kindly send me info on your live session. Thanks.

segeve23@gmail.com

hi

also interested, please email me at

andrewpdalton@btinternet.com