40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScal - page 7

Please email me at okmymoney@gmail.com

also interested okmymoney@gmail.com

TheCurrency:
Hello all, attached are two indicators. These indicators are the zig zag pointer from fx-50 and the double trix indicator from THV at another forum. (installation instructions below the main post) I’m calling this system SimpleScalp because it is exactly that … a simp scalping system. Yet at the same time it is crazy accurate. To enter a trade, wait for all three indicators to be in agreement. A trade should be set with a 10 pip profit target and a 10 pip stop loss. You can expect to be out of a trade in a maximum of 5 minutes. Personally, I’ll close any trade after 7 minutes no matter where it is Now, there are a lot of systems here, and a lot of new traders. So, what I am going to do is actually trade using this system LIVE. It’s nothing t do this and may help several of you out. If you are interested in my live trading sessions, shoot me an email or a PM and I’ll explain how you ca get into the session (no sense giving this out to the entire board if only a few people are interested). With these live trading sessions you will see my screen and everything that I do and how I do it as regards my trading with this system. This will be in real time and on my real account. The biggest benefit is that the chat facility will allow you to ask questions and the like. I’m doing this for two reasons. The first is that I think it would be fu to help out other traders. The second is that trading is often a very solitary activity. In this way I am making it much more of a group thing and getting people involved, which I think will make the trading more engaging. Third, doing it this way will allow literally ANYONE to trade. I think it is possible that you could watch my live trading sessions and trade by following me and then placing actual phone calls to your broker. You get all of the “community” of being involved with the live trading and all the people that are part of that, plus you get to trade in a very no stress way because you can just follow me and make the same trades that I make. I’ll be doing live trading for all sessions on different days, so no matte which session(s) you like to trade, you’ll be covered When you tell me that you’re interested in the live sessions, let me kno what sessions you like to trade. To install the indicators, go to your main metatrader folder and find the folder labeled “experts”. Now look for the folder “indicato Put both of the files there and double click on one of them. MetaEditorwill load with the file there. Click the compile button and then exit MetaEditor. Now, double click on the other file. Click the compile buton after MetaEditor loads, wait for a second, ad then exit. Now, open MetaTrader, open an EURUSD 1minute chart. On that chart put the two indicators. That’s all there is to it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

God will bless you, pls, send the full info to speciatastee_sp1@yahoo.co.uk

Remain bless

looks like a good trading system..

il trail this over the nxt week.. see wat type of results i get..

thanks..

Please send me the scalping system, thanks

joel2727@hotmail.com

also interested georgebaker@hotmail.com

TheCurrency:
Hello all, attached are two indicators. These indicators are the zig zag pointer from fx-50 and the double trix indicator from THV at another forum. (installation instructions below the main post) I’m calling this system SimpleScalp because it is exactly that … a simp scalping system. Yet at the same time it is crazy accurate. To enter a trade, wait for all three indicators to be in agreement. A trade should be set with a 10 pip profit target and a 10 pip stop loss. You can expect to be out of a trade in a maximum of 5 minutes. Personally, I’ll close any trade after 7 minutes no matter where it is Now, there are a lot of systems here, and a lot of new traders. So, what I am going to do is actually trade using this system LIVE. It’s nothing t do this and may help several of you out. If you are interested in my live trading sessions, shoot me an email or a PM and I’ll explain how you ca get into the session (no sense giving this out to the entire board if only a few people are interested). With these live trading sessions you will see my screen and everything that I do and how I do it as regards my trading with this system. This will be in real time and on my real account. The biggest benefit is that the chat facility will allow you to ask questions and the like. I’m doing this for two reasons. The first is that I think it would be fu to help out other traders. The second is that trading is often a very solitary activity. In this way I am making it much more of a group thing and getting people involved, which I think will make the trading more engaging. Third, doing it this way will allow literally ANYONE to trade. I think it is possible that you could watch my live trading sessions and trade by following me and then placing actual phone calls to your broker. You get all of the “community” of being involved with the live trading and all the people that are part of that, plus you get to trade in a very no stress way because you can just follow me and make the same trades that I make. I’ll be doing live trading for all sessions on different days, so no matte which session(s) you like to trade, you’ll be covered When you tell me that you’re interested in the live sessions, let me kno what sessions you like to trade. To install the indicators, go to your main metatrader folder and find the folder labeled “experts”. Now look for the folder “indicato Put both of the files there and double click on one of them. MetaEditorwill load with the file there. Click the compile button and then exit MetaEditor. Now, double click on the other file. Click the compile buton after MetaEditor loads, wait for a second, ad then exit. Now, open MetaTrader, open an EURUSD 1minute chart. On that chart put the two indicators. That’s all there is to it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Hey TheCurrency,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have a few question though.

You say there is two indicatores - and then you say "three indicators to be in agreement". Where is the third indicator?

The zip file you have attached doesn't work. How can I get one that works?

Thank you for your reply in advance.

Reason: