whare ican find agood broker? - page 2

vipvip:
whare ican find agood broker? with1-low Spread.2-honast.3-no comm4-platforms MT4.5-no desk dail.6-fast mony withdrew.7-no scam at all.

Let me introduce to my broker Profiforex

1-low Spread.

2-honesty and transparency.

3-Good customer service

4-platforms MT4, mobile platform and web platform.

5-No dealing Desk Execution

6-Withdrawal less than 24 hours.

Welcome to the forex world.

okon:
Let me introduce to my broker Profiforex1-low Spread.2-honesty and transparency.3-Good customer service4-platforms MT4, mobile platform and web platform.5-No dealing Desk Execution6-Withdrawal less than 24 hours.Welcome to the forex world.

You did a good job with your break down on the services of this broker. If i must say, a feature i really enjoyed amongst the ones you mentioned is the good customer service. They really tried with all the questions i threw at them. Nice post.

Broker selection is very important. I think we can trust broker if is in contact with you from very long time also he must be relevant and relocated i:e must have own license no. I do my trading with very reputed and regulated broker help in forex trading from very long time.

Paul75:
Broker selection is very important. I think we can trust broker if is in contact with you from very long time also he must be relevant and relocated i:e must have own license no. I do my trading with very reputed and regulated broker help in forex trading from very long time.

Yeah, we should be selective in choosing a broker for trading because brokers also become one of our success factors in forex. If we trade with a broker scam, we will not be able to get a consistent profit, but on the contrary.

You can trade with Master Forex confidently ..They are best micro broker for 2013. Offer low starting amount in micro and standard accounts. They are giving sufficienct leverage to trade. You can trade in mini lots too . I am satisfied with thier dealings.

goot:
You did a good job with your break down on the services of this broker. If i must say, a feature i really enjoyed amongst the ones you mentioned is the good customer service. They really tried with all the questions i threw at them. Nice post.

Profiforex has good online support agent. However, as you know, other brokers has this as well. They will always answer your questions. The break down I did above are what really attracted me to them. I feel comfortable doing my business with this broker.

okon:
Profiforex has good online support agent. However, as you know, other brokers has this as well. They will always answer your questions. The break down I did above are what really attracted me to them. I feel comfortable doing my business with this broker.

I am glad I found this broker now after so much disappointing times with some brokers that claim heaven and earth. Profiforex is very straightforward and I like their transparency.

jessicason:
I am glad I found this broker now after so much disappointing times with some brokers that claim heaven and earth. Profiforex is very straightforward and I like their transparency.

Yes you did, not to exaggerate things, i believe you would continue to enjoy trading there. Just make sure you use the features properly. Wish success in your endeavors.

There is a lot of information about broker in forex forums, and i find information about InstaForex in forex forum too. Using the posting bonus, i start trading with this broker.

vipvip:
whare ican find agood broker? with 1-low Spread. 2-honast. 3-no comm 4-platforms MT4. 5-no desk dail. 6-fast mony withdrew. 7-no scam at all.

I would suggest you to choose local broker.Forex is not scam but some of the brokers i repeat some of the broker not all are looking for new comer to scam.

Reason: